I can’t fit into my clothes for dinner

$6.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

You tell me we’re going to dinner and I panic because no clothes fit me anymore!! I start attempting to try on some clothes that once, not too long ago, fit me very well. I can barely get the clothes over my piles of fat. Breathlessly, I walk over to my bed & sit down giving you a really hot angle of my huge belly and massive thighs. We’re at dinner and I’m ordering food, I tell the waitress my massive order. When it’s time to pay, I walk over in my tight clothes and drop my wallet and bend over to pick it up revealing my huge ass in the jean shorts that barely fit. The video ends with me laying on the bed talking about how fat I am and how much bigger I want to be. 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super hot roleplaying video. I'm sure this exact scenario has happened to her. She looks as sexy and fat as ever and her fat bulges out of her shorts from all angles. 10/10

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

…OMG 🤯 she is looking huge! Her thighs are insane! To say she’s fat is an understatement. She’s looking more and more like a blob each video! Love how out of breathe and tired she looks after getting up, how moving around is such a chore 🔥 Her double chin is magical and it looks like she has to get cut out of those shorts! Another great vid! 

Link to review