3 Screenshots

About This File

It has been awhile since we tried on bikinis we used to rock. See just how much weight we have gained and how much more revealing they are. We try on two different bikinis each and reveal every curve and crevice to show every inch of us. Double the pleasure and double the fun. You won’t want to miss this one, Steph Roxxx most revealing video yet! 

All this ass out, all these tits out, all this belly out it’ll blow your mind…cum hang out with us for a bit and take a load off. 💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Holy wow! One of the sexiest videos EVER!

These two red-hot beautiful babes - @Lindsee Foxxxand @stephROXXXare draped in towels as the video starts.  They discuss how they've dug out of their wardrobes their oldest, smallest bikinis to see how they looked now.  There's lots of super-fun and super-sexy teasing.  I LOVED seeing the tantalising glimpses of HUGE breasts, THICK legs, PADDED arms, and STACKED side-rolls as they flirtily stood, holding the flimsy towels over their spectacular physiques.

The towels are dropped in unison and WOW!  

"Have you ever seen a hotter sight than this?" gasps Lindsee, clearly in awe at how amazing she and Steph look.  "There's a lot happening here" says Steph as she stares, transfixed, at her gorgeous physique.  The immaculate, exquisite bodies these two beauties have lovingly built and crafted for themselves are spectacularly and magically SUBLIME.

These two hot babes then switch bikinis (well, kind of... Lindsee couldn't wear Steph's for a reason that made me lol!).  What follows TOTALLY hit my "BBW-self-admiration" kink!  They talk about how great they look, how they should wear bikinis more often, and generally flaunt themselves like the goddesses that they are.  There's great chemistry between the two of them, and it sometimes feels like we're a fly-on-the-wall observing these hotties hanging out and enjoying themselves.

If super-pretty faces, beautiful perfect bodies, and sexy confident fat-chat is your thing - buy this video now!

Link to review
mgordon43

Would give it 10 stars if I could.  Always so sexy, and playful.  Could totally just show it all off right away and it would still be a winner, but Lindsee knows how to tease so good.  Love.

Link to review
FatEdd

These 2 are always box office. You can really see the extra weight recently and this is extra proof. 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!!! Box office I LOVE that! Such a sweet review 😍😍😍

Link to review