Dreamy With Short Hair!

$13.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone! Some of you have loved me growing out my hair, but most people missed my short hair! If you’ve been following me from the beginning, you may know I used to have really really short hair. Well, now I have short hair again! Obviously, I am a lot bigger than little 130 lb Dreamy! But I love how I look even more with my short hair and new luscious curves. I wanted to show off my new hair and my soft squishy belly for you again, in an epic new video. I even include some new booty shaking, where you can see my fat ass and thighs jiggling all over the place! My belly is extra soft now, so you can really see all the fatty goodness that lies under my skin. I hope you enjoy this video!

xoxo Dreamy

Other Files from dreamgainer

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dan5702

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Gorgeous!  Dreamy is myfavoriteCurvage model and this is my favorite Curvage clip!

Link to review
CaptainCool

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cool to see you with short hair again, I thought it looked great when you first started so seeing it again is a nice throwback!

Link to review