4 Screenshots

About This File

You’re spending your first Christmas with Savannah, a girl you just started seeing, she  is telling you her Christmas wishlist and it all seems pretty generic until she starts to tell you about all the food and snacks she wants. she starts to get very shy but confesses to you that what she REALLY wants is for you to fatten her up even more. She’s really packed on the pounds recently but knows she can be even bigger.. she just needs you to help her check that off of her Christmas list 😉 of course you oblige and gift her her favorite meal. She’s so greedy she can’t help but dig in, who knew it would be a Christmas gift for you too to watch her ravage through her food like the gluttonous piggy she is. She was nice this year but this might just put her on the naughty list 

{ video includes; pov , role play, belly play, horny Fat chat, eating, chugging and burping }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I made myself a promise that in the New Year, I’d write some reviews on clips that I’d purchased and Savannah EARNED THE HELL out of this review. This clip goes HARD. For like the first 45 seconds, you’re safe. After that, she goes full speed ahead with the teasing, eating, stuffing clip we all crave. You can literally see her flip the switch, you can feel it. The entire energy level of the clip changes from a cute little clip to full on, hedonistic, gloriously sexy stuffing. When she opens the packets of ketchup with her teeth? Such a small detail but it shows how she’s running on pure animal instincts in this one. Dialogue is really solid too. Lots of teasing, fat chat, belly play, some burps too for fans of that. Just a really great, sexy and fully hedonistic stuffing clip. 

Link to review
jj22

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Okay, I am internet-crushing so hard on @SavannahMontana right now!

If Savannah was any sweeter, she'd be a bowl of sugar.  And her sexiness is OFF THE CHARTS!!  Seriously, I can't put it into words.  It's some indefinable combination of  her ultra-pretty face, her magical goddess-body, her talent and intelligence, her charisma, and probably some mysterious "X factor" - but damn this girl could read out pi to a million digits and make it totally spellbinding and sexy.

I LOVED the bit at the start where this big, plump double-chinned beauty is cutely playing with her hair as she sweetly tells her new bf what Xmas presents she'd like.  Her gorgeous belly is bursting out and, for the love of God, look at those full, thick arms!  Seriously, Savannah is like a living incarnation of a billion fat-admirers' wildest dreams.  

I know I've already described Savannah as sweet, but I'll say it again: I just ADORE how sweet and demure and smiley and ever-so-slightly nervous she is in the first section of the video.

I had to pause watching and calm down for a few minutes when at 01:33 Savannah smilingly asks: "Do you want to feed me?  Do you want to see me eat more?"  I know those words may not look much typed out like that, but when they're said by the angelic Savannah, believe me, they are AMAZING.

Pretty soon, this incredible beauty confesses that her real Xmas wish is to get HUGE and, luckily enough, her attentive bf has ordered in burgers and fries!

I find the whole idea of a BBW showing herself off as she eats so SEXY.  Here, the whole point is that Savannah is eating not only for her own pleasure, but also for the viewing-pleasure of her bf.  GREAT SET-UP!!

The video now becomes a fantastic stuffing-session.  As soon as Savannah started bouncing around with happiness and excitement at 04:30 (watch that beautiful fat ripple!), I knew this was going to be AWESOME.

The stuffing-session is beyond good.  We're talking next-generation, out-of-this-galaxy WOW.  The way she is SO happy and excited!  She way she grips her burger in both hands!  The way she packs her mouth full with huge bites!  The way she says the SEXIEST things as she stuffs her pretty face!  The way she shows herself off, and gets turned on by us (sorry, I mean her bf) watching her!  The way she bounces and makes the cutest little noises!  The way she really lifts her thick arms up when she lifts the food to her mouth!  

(Tiny point, but I loved how adept Savannah is at opening the packets of sauce with her teeth!  I'd be fumbling with them for several minutes, but she opens them so skillfully.  I'm guessing she's had a lot of practice.  Like I say, tiny point I know - but it's little golden moments like this that make a video like this so MAGICAL.)

I've written WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much!

Short version: THE BEST VIDEO EVERRRRRRRR!!

Response from the author:

@jj22 I’m awed by this review! I felt so incredibly sexy and turned on while filming I’m so happy it translated through to the viewer 😘 also your attention to the little details has me floored. I appreciate this review so much. You are always so so sweet to me ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

Whatever you were doing during December worked, you look so unbelievably wide and swollen in this clip! Then again, you’re bound to be massive when you absolutely devour all the food in front of you and chug all of your drinks. You seem so greedy and gluttonous in your stuffing clips and we definitely need more of them! The way that giant gut bursts out of your skirt in the beginning shows just how much eating you must be doing off camera, and your side rolls are ridiculous. So luscious and fat! Do you take contributions for stuffings by any chance?

Response from the author:

Wow you’re soooooo sweet! And contributions are always welcome 😍

Link to review