3 Screenshots

About This File

Amber has uploaded a new photo set! And in this set, she shows off her curvy body once again. Just look at her tummy, and her nice, full breasts!

You can see her delicate, soft features, while wearing her favorite colorful bra and lavender panties. This is another tasteful photo set that you don’t want to miss out on💜 

🌟please leave a review so I know how you all are liking my clips! it helps me understand what needs to improve, but also let’s me know I’m doing a good job!🌟

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So often photo sets go by the wayside here, but this is a great little set and our girl looks lovely in it. Panties are nice and tight, bra is cute and her cups runners over. Some great poses and some of the best stretch marks on the site. Amber has just such a cute, soft body, very feminine and curvy. Really great little set and easily worth it as it’s cheaper than my morning coffee and did more to get my blood pumping anyway lol. 

Response from the author:

Love love love this review! Thank you for putting detail into it! You are appreciated!🥺

Also, glad I can be of service alongside some coffee haha😂💙 @Wishuwerebigger

Link to review