6 Screenshots

About This File

ย 

1869934381_voredreamsgif1.thumb.gif.8582d70d355a1b34d0830b0ba7c2bbae.gif697886052_voredreamsgif2.thumb.gif.913fb7567d06d71db250830a2d3f3f43.gif

It's no secret I dream of growing to the biggest I can be... But what you may not know is that I plan on consuming anything and everything in my path in order to get there. Listen to me detail exactly how I plan to vore it ALL, never allowing anything to interrupt my plan ;)

1270616830_voredreamsgif3.thumb.gif.6fe97aa6629c781fce8840f14110bacb.gif1141121829_voredreamsgif4.thumb.gif.ba8c4f4ebbf28a74b8fbdda708db65ca.gif

Extreme Vore | Fat Chat | Immobility Fantasy | Belly Play

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

The BEST fantasy chat out there.

Extreme Vore and weight gain is one of my favourites, especially when thereโ€™s no limits to size. It majorly lacks content on clipstores and RosieMarie has nailed it in one. If youโ€™re into vore and limitless weight gain then this one is for you.ย 
ย 

Please make more like this if you get a chance to! Would be amazing to see an actual growth clip of this fantasy! I know that would be a lot of work though.

Keep it up! โค๏ธย 

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love a vore video. This is no different in that sense. What is different here, and why you should check this one out, is the difference in appetite. @RosieMarieFeedeeย doesnโ€™t just want to ย try vore to see what itโ€™s like. She wants to consume everything and everyone. She doesnโ€™t want to be full. She wants to be stuffed on a cosmic scale. Some great belly shots, stretch marks, and fat chat. Definitely worth a buyย if you like vore.

Link to review
Lad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Some of the best vore talk I have heard in a long time. The way Rosie describes how she will devour everything and everyone while playing with her plump belly n boobs is so amazing! Honestly I think the idea of a giant Rosie eating the world is my new favourite apocalypse scenario. Needs to be made into a Blockbuster quick!!!

Response from the author:

Omg you are so sweet!!! Thank you for this praise :)

Link to review