3 Screenshots

About This File

🐮"DO I NEED TO DRESS LIKE A CLEANER COW?"🐮

IN THIS VIDEO:

PIZZA STUFFING / ROLE PLAY / FAST STUFFING / MOANING / BELLY PLAY BURPING   MULTIPLE ANGLES

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

THIS ROLE PLAYY IT IS ONE OF MY DEEPEST FANTASIES! ME, EATING EVERY PIECE OF FOOD THAT I FIND, EVEN IF IT ISN'T MINE! 🥵 THE BIG NEED TO EAT EVEN IF I AM TAKNG YOUR FOOD!! 🥵🥵 AND THE "MADE" ROLE PLAY THAT SECRETLY  EAT YOUR FOOD 🥵🥵🥵 I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAD A VERY GOOD MOMENT EDITING THIS VIDEO 😏 I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS VIDEO 🔥

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Igel

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Von mir 5 Sterne Das Video mit dem Bauch ist ja so sexy.

Link to review
buck_sumo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If I ever had a maid, this would be the one I'd want to have working for me!

Laura's huge belly overflows her shorts in the first scene. I love how much of her belly hangs below the benchtops as she reaches over to grab some pizza.

She then changes into her cow maid outfit which is definitely a little too tight as the front cover gives her a double belly. She eventually frees all of her belly from being restricted and stuffs herself with the pizza. There is barely a moment where she is talking without there being food in her mouth.

Couple of different angles of her growing belly and my favourite view is her front on as her gut hangs between her thighs.

Link to review