8 Screenshots

About This File

Its Xmas and your FFA stepmom is back. 
The House is full of fattening xmas treats and since I wanna watch my figure, I quickly persuade you to eat it all so Im not tempted. 
even if I know you are on a diet - but idgaf about that 😏

then an idea forms in my head as you start eating. Maybe instead of going to the gym, Ill stay home and work out in front of you. Because Ive been struggeling to find motivation to work out lately, and watching my fat Mommys boy eat and grow will work as a cautionary tale.

i start working out but quickly feel hot and remove some clothes while showing off my fit body. I start inspecting your belly to motivate me to not get as fat as you. 
And while you keep eating, its easy to see me lose control and get turned on. Mommys boy is gonna get a reward for helping mommy😇

contains:

encouragement

light teasing

expression of being turned on

workout 

POV belly rub. 

Other Files from Tiffany Jinx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest bop_877

God these style videos of yours are insane 🥵 I've packed on 30lbs since I started watching them 🤭

You're the best FFA not just on curvage but on the internet at this point.  

The POV belly rubs were so HOT. And I'm a sucker for that soft encouragement. If you start experimenting with more POV belly rubs and feeding with these taboo videos who knows how much weight I'll end up gaining 🤤🤤

Link to review
Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Tiffany, this is a fantastic video. I have mostly enjoyed watching the women feedees on this site, and I’ve never thought of being one myself, but your videos make me want to consider it. I am 340 lbs, so you would say I’m “fat,” and the thought of having you as close to me as in this video is overwhelming. Your voice is so seductive, you’re teasing so amazing, and the POV belly rubs absolutely addictive!! My big belly is very ticklish, so I’m not sure I could have kept from laughing, but I would have enjoyed having my belly rubbed by you!!! I honestly think you could make me eat that whole bag of goodies!! It was a great video!!❤️❤️😍😃

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😘 for a nice and detailed review❤️ You are such a valued person to me 🥰

Link to review