23+ minute Stuffing in 5X Lingirie which barely fits

$9.99

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

❤️🎄💚I ordered this 5X lingirie piece for Christmas andddd, it barely even went over my boobs lol. (See screenshot below for how it’s supposed to fit) Watch as I show off how gluttonous I’ve been over this holiday season as I shovel down a McDonald’s Big Mac, 2 mchickens, fries, pop & a hot fudge sundae extra hot fudge. I let out some of the LOUDEST burps I’ve ever had. I talk about how I am feeling about being this weight, I talk about how much bigger I wanna get, and I describe a little about the first time I got turned on when I saw myself in the mirror getting fat. Enjoy 💚🎄❤️ 

DA9F2883-FD6C-4E09-9AEA-0BF197BEF940.jpeg

FFE6CC61-5604-4ED2-A2D2-86D53CC235F8.jpeg

A99C017D-BA0D-4A67-BC49-A847D7D47E55.jpeg

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you like the deep deep end of gluttony, seeing everything hanging and overflowing, burps, more fat chat and over 20 minutes of it at that, you’re in luck. I don’t think some of you fathom how absolutely massive @TheBigAssSSBBW truly is. This angle shows off her incredible thighs, massive gut, breasts that are impossibly long and impossibly round, she’s just soooo big. If you’re a fan of pure size, gluttony, and fat chat, this clip is perfect for you. The outfit is doing it’s best to cover her (it doesn’t, but thanks for trying. A for effort I guess) and seeing what it should like vs what her body does to it is EVERYTHING Ssbbw growth fans are looking for in a clip. She’s just obliterating this thing and it’s honestly barely passing the Curvage nudity standards. It’s not that it’s skimpy. It’s a 5X. She’s just beyond gigantic at this point. A different definition for the words “size queen” 

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn, you've gotten soooooooooo FAT piggy! I'm not sure if you expected that cute little lingerie set to fit at all but those titties and fupa can not be contained 😍 And that thigh fat just hanging lower and lower off the couch is so incredibly sexy, especially from the side profile 😍 I'm really happy to hear how much you love yourself and your fat piggy body 🥰 Can't wait to see you fatter.🥰 

Response from the author:

Awwww!!! Thank you so much. I’m so glad you see my progress 🥰 yesss my thighs are MASSIVE

Link to review
JanitorBen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@TheBigAssSSBBW is becoming such a beautiful piggy 🐷! As she chows through a massive McDonalds’ meal, the 5XL Lingerie set can’t even contain her belly and the rest of her is desperately trying to get itself out as well! Your gain is incredible piggy, that upwards angle showed the making of a possible third chin under  your gorgeously fat face. And the way every part of you jiggles and moves as you sit down is just stunning 😍😍😍😍. Your gain has been incredible to watch and I can’t wait to see how much further this big piggy goes!

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She just keeps getting fatter and fatter and this video highlights that to the max. She has amazing lingerie on (which she barely fits in, but that's ideal) and her fat ass, thighs, and stomach are on full view. She stuffs her fat face with fast food as she burps and her massive stomach and thighs are on full display. Love this video - well worth the price. Merry christmas 

Link to review

I don't care if it's past Christmas now, I'd watch this video any time of the year because of how insanely HOT @TheBigAssSSBBW looks in this lingerie! 🥵 I hope next Christmas she wears this again. Even if it doesn't fit. I love how she's constantly adjusting the bra or panties part because her fat just overfills every inch of it! She just looks good in anything. She's got enough food to feed a family of 3, and it's amazing how all of it just looks small when she's holding it! I think fast food places need to increase how big everything looks for her. She just makes anybody and anything look small! 😍 Of course there's lots of belly play in this video. I just can't get over how much fat hangs off her thighs, and when she grabs her belly, there's just so much fat it'll melt your mind! 😫 I hope her fupa becomes really huge this year. It's practically her 4th belly roll at this point! I'm really impressed how fast she happily eats ice cream. It's like she sucked it all up in a flash. Let's not forget about the burps.... They are LOUD loud!! Overall I'd go out in public and promote people to watch this clip, it's fucking HOT! Thank you so very much for making another stuffing video to eat along with TheBigAssSSBBW!! I won't ever get tired of you shoveling food like there's no tomorrow! 😊❤️ + Hugsss

Link to review