2-in-1: LATINA SSBBW Weigh In + Measurements + Pizza and Soda BINGE!

$9.95

(6 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

23:41 MINUTES: WEIGH IN - MEASUREMENTSSTUFFING - ON ALL FOURS - FAT TALK - CHUGGING - SUFFERING BELLY PLAY DIFFERENT POSITIONS - DIFERENT ANGLES & MUCH MORE!

I can´t believe how much I weigh now!! On my way to be a GIGANTIC USSBBW!

Starting the video I oil my HUGE belly, measure my enormous body and weigh myself.

Then I start stuffing myself in all different positions with a BIG pizza together with a BIG soda!

Meanwhile I talk about my weight gain journey, goals and play and jiggle with my fats!

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

With each download I will buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😍😋🐳!

Big fat kiss 

Edited by Carlys SSBBW

Other Files from Carlys SSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🥰

Response from the author:

thank you for your great support my dear Peter I know you are delighted with my great and
 impressive weight gain journey, very happy.💖😘😋
Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is excellent…everything about it is superb. At this rate of gaining, Carlys is well on her way to 400 pounds by early next year, and who knows what is in store afterwards! Her burps are deep and plentiful throughout. I highly recommend this stuffing and honestly any of her content.  

9bellyflabbythighsandsexy.gif.581c923361ced51ce68c80d362122131.gif bellycarlysgiant...gif.f4958076146b7c707c3be4a118fcc000.gif 7doctorcarlysdevouredchocolatecakeandmilkshake.gif.f65f62d858cc5e448713c1d04f3c8118.gif 3butterball.gif.1773eb424cca393e4d7420e2697c2161.gif

Link to review
SodamFat

I cannot believe how big you are getting Carlys! Your massive Latina body is amazing. Quiero ver tu transformation a una puerca enorme en el año nuevo… tiene una navidad buena y Cuídate 

🎅Merry Christmas🎄🎁🎅 ..
 thank you for your beautiful description, every day this fabulous fat Latina continues on her 
weight gain journey, with a very heavy, soft, soft and beautiful swollen super belly😍💗 .. 
my arms and thighs continue to grow, you can tell by the Roolos that are formed more and more, 
this messy and greedy pig 🐷🐽next year will be even more impressive😋.
thank you😘😉
Link to review
johncuj

Incredible video!!! I could watch you eat all day😍😍 I just wish I was on the bed with you, with you sitting on my lap and with one hand I feed you the pizza and with the other I play with your fat belly😍 I hope one day we can do this❤️

Spectacular to be able to crush you and feel my true weight😘... 
fabulous that you support the weight of this whale's🐳💖🐳  belly hahahaha... 
you think you can resist it?😉
Of course, I would gladly crush you and thanks for your review, they help me continue to grow.😍 
Continue to support me by downloading my other content.😘😉
Link to review
Guest 1558lf

Great video, I love how big your belly is getting and those great burps 😍😍😍  

With how much of a gluttonous pig you are, you’ll hit 400 in no time  😍😍

waoo thanks for liking this video where I show my current weight of a whole greedy sow,🌟 
if there are many burps and of course I want to get to make a USSBBW,😍💖
 I will continue to gain weight until I reach my goal, thanks for your support I like your review😘 
and continue enjoying my content, you help me so it grows even more😋😙💗🐷🐽

Link to review
Guest Mackeral23

Wow you can see how she got to that weight by the way she eats! 😍

Thank you for your great support Mackeral23😘, 
you are impressing and excited how to see my true current WEIGHT😮 is magnificent my great weight gain journey
, I am so very happy😍 for all this, thank you for your support in my content continue 
to support me to continue to gain weight and see my belly even more gigantic like a terrestrial whale 🐳💞🐳
hahaha.💖😍😉
Link to review