6 Screenshots

About This File

[[pov, role play, eating, fat chat, standing belly play]]

1856112089_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE7.thumb.gif.49f3e7f58d4931ad89ec8230e8482f7f.gif1513183764_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE8.thumb.gif.305b81f7c61e9a47a1721f68f8a75368.gif488269960_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE_6.thumb.gif.ec516808a76a0321364a9adf02ef090c.gif1101094657_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE9.thumb.gif.c7590300989ea9e2cf312acc277baec0.gif

You’re at a house party when you see Kelli, a girl you don’t know very well but have seen around a lot. She’s was always been the center of attention at parties, being a conventionally attractive hottie, however, she’s changed quite a bit since the last time you saw her—she’s put on a good 50 lbs!

You admire her from afar for a bit, watching her eat, drink, and dance, until you catch her attention. She comes over and starts flirting with you, but as you talk she catches you stealing glances at her gut. She asks if you like her belly, and when you say yes, she starts talking to you about her weight gain. She sees you getting turned on and starts talking in even more detail about her growing fat curves, hanging jiggly belly, and plump enormous ass. Eventually she asks you if you’d like to come back to her place… 😏

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NinjaParty86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was absolutely amazing. Really nice role play you did there. You dancing whilst hiding your belly from those clothes that you’ve outgrown was sexy as hell. And those jeans look familiar. Wasn’t that the pair of jeans you had throughout your weight gain journey? Because I will say, it’s a miracle you still manage to fit into them and button them. You look stunning with those jeans though. Hoping to see you wear them again in a future video. Overall, great role play video you made there!

Response from the author:

Awh thank you! and yes they are haha i plan to wear them to death 😂

Link to review
Chief Inspector

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I would have loved this video more only if you would have turned around showing your butt.

UPDATED

response from KJB, "Are you Serious"

Response

Yes, I will give this video 5 stars because you have made amazing videos showing front yourself from the front and back. And i like your outfit.

Response from the author:

lmfao are you actually serious

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

Oh YESSSSSSSS !!!! This video is so !so !!!! ,,,Good !!!! ,,,,It’s so !so !!!! stunning !!!! 🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩,,, as kellijellibelli ❤️,,shows off !!!! ,,,her HOTTT !!!!🔥❤️ & very !Sexy !!!! 😍❤️Groovy 😍😍Dancing 🕺❤️ moves!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 ,,,this is what happens !,,,when kellijellibelli ❤️attracts 😍🥰💕💕a FAT !!!! Belly 😍& tight jeans 👖 😍❤️🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥type of man 👨❤️💕💕💕 as she is walking towards me ,,,while her BIG !!!!😍❤️🔥 FAT !!!!😍❤️🔥 HANGING GUT😍❤️🔥 !!!! Bounces😍🔥 !!!!& jiggles!!!!  😍🔥,,,in those perfect !!!! ,,,tight jeans 👖🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩❤️🔥🤩❤️🔥🤩❤️🔥🤩❤️🔥🤩❤️🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥🤩& wearing a tight shirt 👕 that barely covers up her BIG !!!! FAT !!!! HANGING !!!! OUT !!!!  Bouncy !!!! BELLY!!!! As it continues !!,,,to bounce !!!!& jiggle !!!! even !!!! more !!!!,,,,right now by just looking 👀 at the size of her ,,,your mind is telling you DAMN !!!! This party 🎉 girl 👧❤️ has gotten!!!!  really !!!!,,,really !!!! really FAT !!!! ,,,& it looks very !very !very !!!! nice !!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️💕💕& I can’t help but stare !!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥,,,,at kellijelliies belly !!!! ,,,while flirting ,,,during the whole conversation ,,,at the house 🏡 party 🎉 in the late evening & at around 11pm 🕚 while the music is playing !!!! & jamming !!!! & pumping !!!! While the crowd is getting on their feet 🦶❤️ & the BASS is  Kicking 🦵 in !!!! ,,,really !!!!hard !!!! and really !!!! loud !!!!,,, We’re it causes the crowd too Dance 💃 & get totally 💯 percent waisted!!!! & ** !!!!  & ,,Mostly all the women at the house 🏡 🎉party ,,, are very slim !& very solid !while kellijellibelli ❤️is the only one !!!! FAT !!!! Girl !!!! 👧❤️💕💕💕 at the house party ,,,,while she takes over & steals !!!! the whole! show! we’re the crowd of the people truly doesn’t !!!!mind  !!!! at all ,,,of how much FAT !!!! 😍❤️she is flaunting !!!!😍❤️ & showing !!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕💕too the public !as the flirting! & chatting !continues !,,& still staring at her BIG !!!! FAT!!!! Bouncy !!!!jiggly !!!!gut !!!! & just saying too myself in my mind!,,,this FAT !!!!&  Very !!!! gorgeous !!!! girl !!!! 👧❤️💕 has been EATING 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍕🍕🍕🍕🍩🌮🌭🍕a whole !lot !!!! ,,,since the last time ,,,I saw her!!!! ,,,, I bet that she’s at least pushing 260 Ibs right !!!! now!!!!  but all of that weight !just looks so !so !incredibly!!!!  fabulous !!!! on her whole entire !!!! Stunning !!!! HOTTT !!!!  FAT !!!! body !!!! ,,,Especially when most !!!!of the weight!!!! ,,, is going right !!!!straight!!!! ,,, into her BiG !!!! FAT!!!! HANGING !!!! Growing !!!! GUT !!!! I really didn’t see this coming until now!!!! ,,, Amazing!!!!,,,,,,,,,,, & now she Already knows what attracts me of myself the most !!!! ,,,,& now kellijellibelli ❤️finds !my !attraction !!!!so !so !so !!!! extremely HOTTT !!!! & sexy !!!! ,,,,& now she wants too step it up 🆙 a notch !!!! By ,,,taking it back too her place ,,,,as both of us together leave the house 🏡 party & watching that belly bounce & jiggle even more  as we are walking towards her car 🚘& getting in & drive off ,,,,& making a quick stop 🛑 too !,,,McDonalds! & ordering what ever she wants on the menu 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍩🌮🍟🍟🍦🍦,,,before we head back too her place.  😍🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️     Ps ..I really didn’t want this video  too end because I was enjoying it so !so  !very!!, !much !!!!& YESSSS !!!!  This is how a real !!!!confident !!!! house 🏡party !!!! 🎊  GIRL!!!! 👧 🥰🥰🥰🥰should dress 👕👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️& look !!!! FAT !!!! & PERFECT!!!!           Thanks !!!! 🙏 for wearing !!!! those jeans 👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕princess !!!! you just don’t know how much it truly !!!! means !!!! too me !!!! 😚💕😚❤️😚💕😚❤️😚💕😚❤️😚💕😚❤️😚💕😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

Kelli, That is your best video of all of them no doubt. I have seen plenty of girls at parties House parties or at the club dressed just like you. You've been that girl I can tell and it was so damn authentic I loved it !I hope you'll do more videos like this. I love the way you put your makeup and put your hair together. I hope you''ll do a part 2 and find another sexy outfit like that. Maybe if you have another girlfriend join you because it's only right that you would be doing a girl's night out. 

Link to review
nflames555

If I saw that belly poking out at a party I'd have to take seemingly nonchalant looks at least 1200 times 😂 Those stretch marks are so sincredibly sexy and I'm loving that purple eye makeup. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and eat tons of tasty treats 

Link to review