4 Screenshots

About This File

Mrs. Claus has been busy fattening up and making sweets!

She pleasantly surprised to see you when you come in while she’s in the middle of baking and frosting her cookies… to be honest she’s had a little crush on you for a while! Just don’t tell Santa! 🤫

You two converse about her recent weight gain and what’s been the cause… I mean… come on. She can’t leave the sweets alone! After sexy fat chat and flirt, Mrs. Claus decides to test her cookies…

Thats when it happens….

Mrs. Claus is sooo absolutely turned on by sugar that she orgasmically gobbles them down… her body shivers with pleasure with each bite.

You two enjoy exploring Mrs. Claus and finding where she’s gained the most and how hot it is to be so fat.

Lauren decided to have some intense belly play, showing off just how round and jiggly she’s become… the way it bounces and moves is so hypnotic. Will you become her next feeder and get her fatter?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Lauren is really outdoing herself this holiday season!!  First there was the naughty elf vid, which was awesome, and now this one, which in my opinion, is probably even better!!  It's becoming more and more obvious that the only viable reason why Ebenezer Scrooge could possibly hate Christmas so much is that he isn't following @LaurenLush!!

The theming in the clip could not be more perfect and complete!!  All the holiday decor feeds wonderfully into the ambience, and the cookie frosting is an extremely fun and creative aspect contributing to the overall holiday atmosphere!!  And then there's Lauren's outfit - the Mrs. Claus costume with accompanying accessories is unbelievably adorable,  and how her enormous boobies are literally overflowing out of it makes it outrageously hot as well!!

And as always with Lauren, you get some super steamy dialogue here as well.  It doesn't matter how cold it may be outside - wherever Lauren is, you already know it's going to be crazy HOT!!  Christmas is only a few days away, people - do yourself a favor and toss this clip into your stocking!!  You deserve it - you've been good this year . . .

Response from the author:

Thank you for brightening my day❤️

Link to review
blobla

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lauren is looking absolutely massive in this video, from the ridiculously sexy Christmas outfit being pulled tight by all her growing fat, to just how big and plump her belly and tits are getting, this video does plenty to show all of her curves off as well as a sexy roleplay to go along with it :)

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Mrs. Claus is looking a little big this year what happened?! ❤️ 

Hah all of those cookies!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

I love Christmas. I do. But between Lauren’s naughty elf video and this naughty Mrs. Claus video, I don’t think anyone has had more fun than Lauren with Christmas 2022, us included. Lauren’s absolutely pushing this outfit to it’s limit, as well as teasing us and even herself to the breaking point too. Fat chat, belly play, teasing, writhing, giant breasts very close to overflowing a super strained outfit, hips squeezing through the sides, thighs looking massive. The belly hang is to die for!  Those of you who have ever had a fever dream of being Lauren’s feeder, enjoy this video. She’s frosting up cookies the size of dinner plates and licking cream off her breasts. Lauren knows her way around a kitchen and into our hearts. Just be warned, this video is almost 15 minutes long, which is a long time to stand up to Lauren’s expert enticing and teasing.

Ugh thank you for making me feel so special!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

My God Mrs Claus is an Absolute smokeshow! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵 Overflowing and spilling out of her extremely tight Christmas dress! Mrs Claus has experience some insane boob gains recently 😍😍🤤🤤🤤 and that big hanging doughy belly is fucking irresistible, it just makes me wanna feed her more and more. Lol And it appears Mrs. Claus has developed quite the sweet tooth from all that baking. 😍😍😍 The seductive fat chatting combined with the sexual food play makes this the ultimate feeder Christmas fantasy! 🎄🤤🤤🤤 Each and every bite gives this BBW goddess soooo much pleasure, you could really see her getting more and more turned on with every bite, pure gluttony at its finest! I also love the extremely naughty side of Mrs Claus giving into every desire and showing off all her beautiful curves! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Such a HOT role play video! An absolute must have and guaranteed to make your Christmas extremely merry! 🎄🎁🤤🤤🤤🤤 The perfect gift for any feeder out there, treat yourself! 😉💦💦💦

Thank you for hyping me up and making me feel special!❤️

Link to review