4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been quite some time since I've done a proper food challenge, and I decided now was the perfect time to push myself to the extreme! I've only stuffed myself with a dozen tacos in the past, so I was ready for a challenge. I got 24 tacos (12 soft, 12 hard), a nachos bell grande, and some, large coke and Cinnabon sweet donuts, all of this pushed me well over 5k calories. Which if we're being honest is nothing for a fatty like me. But do you think I'll be able to make it through all 24? 

I even created a challenge within my challenge me to really push myself to finish. If I finish all 24 tacos I get to masturbate.... but if I don't, then looks like I'll be left to suffer in horniness. Since stuffing myself to this particular limit always gets me extra wet and horny, I knew I had to finish. Each bite got me a little bit more aroused. Fuck, I love being a fat-ass feedee! Who else gets to be THIS GREEDY, and gets rewarded? 

Of course all that soda got left me feeling a little burpy, and the beans even made me a bit gassy. What a piggy I am, stuffing myself, burping, and farting all with pleasure. I've really let myself go....but I can't stop. I really should be paying a bit more attention to my health and watching what I'm eating, especially since I have a doctor's appointment this week, but I just can't stop! 

Anyways, what should I do for my next fast food challenge?! 30 tacos?! 100 chicken nuggets? 12 burgers?! Help me brainstorm and let's get me even fatter! 

Clip features: mega stuffing, fat chat, health talk, burping, fart, bloated belly, piggy talk. This clip also does feature a couple of speed up portions with some numbers to show you me eating each taco! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fiendish_Feeder

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Its a hot video, but the frames are constantly freeezing and skipping throughout all of it. Ive tried downloading it and watching it on curvage's video player, and both have the same problem.  

Link to review