7 Screenshots

About This File

๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ...

I mean it. I love my body now. And I love the lifestyle that being your feedee has enabled me to live. I'm just so helplessly lazy now, so indulgent and hedonistic. But you love every minute of it. You encourage me and worship my body. My exes? They always wanted me to be fit- they made me feel fat even when I was working out and dieting. But you never judge or criticize. You just lay your hands on my full belly and rub it while I stuff myself even more. Keep groping my big body- see how every part of me wiggles and wobbles now? I'm your sexy, flabby feedee and I want you to take good care of me. โค๏ธ

196541643_CouchQueen-ThankYouForMakingMeFat-Prev01.thumb.gif.7fd752129e9fe5fee8ce5071865b0d48.gif

1102533813_CouchQueen-ThankYouForMakingMeFat-Prev02.thumb.gif.774aba8f92c9b1571dcb11db6e1db85f.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

LoveCurves13

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This might be everything you could want in a video and it is ONLY $5!! Get to see all of CQs curves while she tells you how much she loves the changes!! Worth every penny ๐Ÿ‘

Link to review