350lbs or Bust | A Fat Chat

$5

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Just a fat chat where I make fun of myself for staying small so long, and coo about gaining up to 350lbs and beyond 🤩

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Awesome video, GGG!  Your boobs are enormous in this video!! And I love your chubby face, so cute 😍!   If you can get to 230 (your previous high weight) by Jan 1, then I'm sure you can put on at least 70 pounds to ring in 2024 at a solid, heavy, sexy 300+ pounds!  Like you said, you've dabbled in the 200-230 range for a couple years now, and gave it a shot with a couple of feeders, but in the end, you know what makes you wet 💦and that is simply packing more and more soft fat onto your voluptuous body, and you know exactly how to do that now!  The ball is entirely in your court this year... I'm looking forward to seeing you Grow like the Good Girl you are! 🥰🤰

Link to review
ViresEtPotentia

5 of 9 members found this review helpful 5 / 9 members

Good video as always but I’ve seen so many girls in the past that say the same thing “I’m gonna give in and gain till this” but then they don’t follow through. I want to see her actually commit to and accomplish her goal, if not then where is the dedication? Where is the follow through? I believe in you GGG, but do you? 

Link to review
gr1

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Loving the talk and your dedication! By the end of 2023 you will be so fat you will be barely able to walk!

Link to review
Lake Terror

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

One of the hottest fat chat videos out there. This is a perfect slow build up that you get sucked into. I don't want to spoil much but I think you can start picturing GGG at 350lbs the longer she goes into detail.

Link to review
scrowder

GoodGirlGrows puts her all into this one, what a great video! She shows off her body here in a way that's new compared to other material, as always. Looking good, GGG, keep up the good work!

Link to review