15 Screenshots

About This File

25:16 MINUTES: STUFFING - ON ALL FOURS - FAT TALK - CHUGGING - SUFFERING BELLY PLAY DIFFERENT POSITIONS - BELLY BUTTON PLAY & MUCH MORE!

In this video I pushed my stuffing limits to a new max!

You will notice my huge belly swelling up even BIGGER,

while I suffer to put another and another BIG donut into my greedy fat body!

Meanwhile you will see me drinking milk like a thirsty PIG!

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

With each download I will buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😍😋🐳!

Big fat kiss 💋 

Carlys SSBBW

your future USSBBW model😊💥 

Your future USSBBW model: 2nd Weight gain journey OFFICIALY started! 💥

I am so happy to announce you that I officialy started my 2nd weight gain journey!

I am new here on Curvage and my goal is to get an USSBBW!

My next weight goal: 380 lbs (before 2023!)

Edited by Carlys SSBBW

Other Files from Carlys SSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
Just now, DanteSparda45 said:

Donuts and milk do go well together. But i guess you felt bloated after eating them all, huh lol?

My super swollen belly feels great with my delicious donuts🍩, plus 2 liters 🍶 of milk, very satisfied😋, I have enjoyed every moment🐳💖,
 thank you😉

25mins of stuffing and pure indulgence, gradually increasing with that soft belly and seeing it expand significantly is something that won't be forgotten. The dark blue outfit, showing off your natural curves and that look of satisfaction with each bite of the donuts, followed by drinking the milk deeply. 
Playing with that deep belly button, and those smiles in-between make it a video to not be missed. Absolutely amazing to watch

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, jdargs18 said:

25mins of stuffing and pure indulgence, gradually increasing with that soft belly and seeing it expand significantly is something that won't be forgotten. The dark blue outfit, showing off your natural curves and that look of satisfaction with each bite of the donuts, followed by drinking the milk deeply. 
Playing with that deep belly button, and those smiles in-between make it a video to not be missed. Absolutely amazing to watch

Great, of course, it's worth watching this video, the amount of donuts eaten in addition to that milk is impressive. Eating it disorderly like a hungry little pig and seeing its giant super swollen whale belly mmm fascinated me, I was satisfied .. thank you🥰

IMG_20230129_044214_421.thumb.jpg.64b548efe8fa357e9cac7fbb3b6add84.jpg

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.