Ms MacNCheese - Where you been? Weigh In!

$3

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese is kicking off her long a-weight-ed return with a weigh in! She's got a couple things to fill you in on as well. But right to the point, she steps on the scale before showing off how her body has changed in the 2 years since she's been gone - Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted

On 12/14/2022 at 3:50 PM, Wishuwerebigger said:

I picked this one up just for your pun alone, I’m sure the video is awesome, but wordplay? Yuuuummmm

I'm a very punny girl, what can I say!

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted

On 12/14/2022 at 5:00 PM, JamesJColey said:

Welcome back! Good to see you again

Thank you love, happy to be back!

I had to check my glasses prescription! Never thought I'd see you on here again. Welcome back! A small constructive criticism I have is maybe fixing the lighting or camera, i'm not sure which is causing the videos to be a little blurry. Again, just a suggestion.  It's your show, you run it how you see fit. 

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted

12 hours ago, 6$tringedout1891 said:

I had to check my glasses prescription! Never thought I'd see you on here again. Welcome back! A small constructive criticism I have is maybe fixing the lighting or camera, i'm not sure which is causing the videos to be a little blurry. Again, just a suggestion.  It's your show, you run it how you see fit. 

Hey, thanks!! It's funny you should mention that. This being my first video in the hew house (angles, acoustics with the vaulted ceilings, shadows, creaky flooring, etc.) there was a lot of that to overcome. At the old house, we sort of had it all dialed in! Definitely a learning curve again. Slowly but surely I think we're getting it figured out! The newest clip I'm most proud of. The lighting on that one? *chef's kiss*. Because of that, the clarity is amazing despite the compression. Thanks again for having me!

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted

2 minutes ago, BobC said:

Glad youre back! Bought the video and will buy many more (again!) lol

Thank you! (again!) ☺️😘

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.