Ms MacNCheese - Where you been? Weigh In!

$2.95

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese is kicking off her long a-weight-ed return with a weigh in! She's got a couple things to fill you in on as well. But right to the point, she steps on the scale before showing off how her body has changed in the 2 years since she's been gone - Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

marlow

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ahhhhhhhh! 

So happy to have this beauty back. She's sooo pretty and still quite chubby! Make sure you pick up this vid so you know where she's starting from for her second go 'round on Curvage. I'm thrilled to see how the numbers creep up from here, and excited to support her as she hopefully reaches never-before-seen thickness. Get the vid, lads!

Response from the author:

I love the energy you're bringing to this review! Thanks so much for the support and encouragement, looking forward to seeing just what I'm capable of! 😜 

Link to review
AllContrast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Finally she's back in all of her cheesy glory! Haha loved the vid and re-intro back on to curvage! Looking big and beautiful as well! Can't wait to see what her future holds on here as she reenters the community after her hiatus! You'll be happy you bought this vid! 

I'm so glad you liked! I'm so grateful for this space and people like yourself who enjoy my content. I have so many new and exciting ideas and I can't wait to share them with you! XOXO 🧡

Link to review
Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mac is back!!

@Ms MacNCheese has returned from her 2 year hiatus and shows her new starting weight. If her last time here was any indication that number will rapidly increase. ♥️

Those were some serious Hunger Gains! LMAO! Good times.... Thanks for being one of my OG day 1s!

Link to review
davbec

it's nice to see you again and nice to hear that you've accomplished some life goals 😊

Thank you! So happy to be back, living a.. fulfilling life! 

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Bought simply because she's back and want to show/encourage her to continue making content for this site, because I've loved the previous content she'd posted on here.  Thankfully, the hiatus hasn't changed that incredible body of hers too much, and I'm glad to hear that's she's back to gaining.  Can't wait for more.

Thank you for the support and wonderful review! I'm happy I haven't been gone TOO long! Love seeing the impact I made on this community ❤️ 

Link to review
rhythmalism

Welcome back for one and 2 you never disappoint. Presence was well missed. Thank you for this update. Pretty nonetheless

I'm looking forward to bringing in 2023 correctly! So happy to be back - thank you for the kind words! ❤️ 

Link to review
Nickmpt

It would be my big mistake if I didn't buy this video first! I've been waiting for this moment for 2 years.. whatever I say about this video will be a little bit... Mrs. Mac is the absolute dream 😍😍😍 fatter and sexier than ever!!! buy it now!!!!
Mrs. Mac!!! make as many videos as you can!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you so much the warm welcome back and the review! I'm happy you enjoyed the clip, I'll have many more for you to enjoy soon! 

Link to review