6 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is a custom sequel to BBW Wood Gets Stuck. It's been a little over a year and I'm back to dusting my house. Its been a long time since I got to those hard to reach spaces and I wonder if I could get to them to dust. The only problem is I've gained so much weight since the last time I tried, and even then I got stuck! But I figure that if I only stick one arm in this time, I won't get stuck! But it turns out I severely underestimated just how much weight I've gained. I keep saying that I've only gained twenty pounds, but it's a lot closer to sixty! My arms have gotten so fat that all I needed was my arm and head to get into my entertainment center for me to get stuck all over again. I struggle and struggle and you get to see me jiggle and shake from every angle. It's even hard to lift myself up for so long now! I'm helplessly stuck and it's hopeless to try and get out. I try to hype myself up but it's no use, I'm just a fat helpless stuck blob! I almost give up, but after a snack break I regain my strength and try again. Looks like that snack was all I needed to get my fat booty into gear! With lots of strength and pushing, I finally get out of that predicament!

A sequel to an old stuck clip focusing on my weight gain and how much more stuck I can get! I really truly did gain a lot of weight since the last clip, so it's worth it to check out both to see a comparison! Thanks to my cameraman I get tons of great angles of all my curves and especially my fat ass. You see me stuck from all angles!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.