5 Screenshots

About This File

Are you on the naughty or nice list? Miss Magpie is here to determine if you’re a good or bad boy and it’s a hard Know which she’ll choose! Are you a good boy for doing what she says or have you been a naughty little fatty who has eaten too much? Either way…you’re winning. Miss Magpie jiggles, snacks, & feeds you in this Christmasy video. She only shares her snacks when she feels you’ve been a good enough boy & she tells you all about it. Come get a taste of being Miss Magpie’s feedee😮💨🤤

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

matxyz

I'm not sure what i love the most, but you very cute laughing and you belly are just perfect.

Thanks for sharing!

Link to review
teasesfatties

MM is gorgeous. Thick and fat and wobbly in all the best places. She also makes an amazing feeder.  I'd love to see another feeder rp that's just her doing eating/gaining encouragement and name calling.  She is truly one of the sexiest around. 

Link to review
ursamajor

I LOVE these new feeder/mutual gain clips!!!

MMP is effortlessly a sexy and mean feeder, in all the best ways! She says it just like it needs to be said; I'm a fat boy, and I'm going to keep growing!!

At this rate, I'll be twice the size of santa by christmas 🥵

Link to review