2 Screenshots

About This File

When I first joined the feedee community in February of this year 2017, I havent weighed myself for a very, very long time, and it is obvious that I have gained weight, but I mean, I REALLY gained! I can not even believe it when I step on the scale...

The video starts with me trying to put on my favorite pair of leggings from back then, it is embarrassing seeing how much of a piggy I am , and how out of shape I am getting, I then open up my brand new scale, weigh myself, and couldnt believe it, so I weigh myself again, just to be positive...

Please Review if you enjoy!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This is quite a short video, but it’s worth every penny.

It starts out with the dazzlingly beautiful Kyra struggling to get into a pair of stretchy leggings. It’s a complete failure from one perspective, but a total win for us, the viewer. As per usual, Kyra looks gorgeous. She’s pretty on an almost otherworldly level, and the way her charming personality comes through as she bounces up and down is just adorable. Kyra, as a whole package, is quite simply screamingly beautiful.

Next, we get the weigh-in. And it’s a good one. Kyra is miles off with her estimate. What I really liked about the last section of this video, however, is the close-up we get of Kyra’s face. Her skin is flawless and her eyes are just glowing. Aaaaagghh, Kyra’s just so goddamn pretty!

I just wish this video had been longer – but, anyway, it still rocks harder than a piece of granite.

Link to review
fontenoy

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

So glad to finally get to see that magic number!  Still can't get enough of Kyra's beautiful growing curves. Knowing how much serious poundage she has piled on over the months makes this experience even more unbelieveable. Kyra truly is any feeders dream come true. I find myself checking for her incredible updates on a daily basis. I'm hooked and couldn't be happier. Keep up the amazing work beautiful!

Link to review