5 Screenshots

About This File

[[pov role play, wg denial, before pics, sitting belly play]]

729367643_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE.thumb.gif.2d071f367b24d64ea2cb29fa62544bb4.gif1240578245_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE2.thumb.gif.2047dc82cbe559a8768d7dfaca5a12ef.gif1067012293_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE_3.thumb.gif.2bca620c8b181edc4e483c4aec30407f.gif

You matched with Kelli who is, based on her photos, a slim and conventionally beautiful young woman. However when she shows up for your date, you’re shocked to see a fat girl. Although her face is chubbier than her pictures (with a double chin starting to form), you can still recognize it’s Kelli; but instead of having the thin, athletic body that was shown on her profile, she has a body absolutely covered in soft fat. After chatting with her for a little bit, you decide to address the elephant in the room and mention that she doesn’t look like her pictures. She admits they’re old but claims she looks almost the same. Eventually you just have to say it—she’s way fatter than her pictures!

Kelli is completely shocked by this accusation and insists she’s just as slim as she’s always been. “Are you sure?” You ask as you point out the ways in which she’s different than her pictures. As you describe how fat she’s gotten, she slowly begins to realize you’re right—she’s been in total denial but she actually has gained a ton weight! She expresses how embarrassed she is, but you tell her that you actually like big girls and are turned on by all her fat. She’s excited to hear this and suddenly instead of feeling bad about her weight gain she starts to feel turned on. You ask to see her belly and she timidly reveals her enormous bulging gut to you—how could she have not noticed the huge amount of fat that accumulated on her body?! You ask her to jiggle it for you and instruct her to explore her fat body in order to accept that she’s truly a fat girl now.

As Kelli feels up her blubbery body, you can see her starting to get turned on. Watching this sexy bbw get horny for her fat starts to turn you on as well, and after a bit she asks if you want to go to the bedroom so you can ~properly~ worship her body

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SyabLovesChub

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Was amazed by the teaser you put up on your Twitter that I just had to get the clip. May I say, worth the advertising alone! Seeing you blimp up as compared to the pictures at the start of the video is super amazing. The belly play throughout was exceptional. Keep it up KJB! 🤩

Response from the author:

omg awesome glad you liked the teaser so much! i was low key so proud of how it came out 🥰 and thanks so much for the great review!!!🫶🏼

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I do love this rp from @🌸 kellijellibelli 🌸 I’m so shocked I haven’t seen her clips in some time and when she wobbled in 🤯 in the same dress from the pics at the start of the vid. Really liked the story of this she says she hasn’t gained at all to her tinder date 😂 as a little burp slips out but her belly tells a different story. It’s not long before she realises that maybe she’s gained more than a few pounds. You can see the outline of her belly button on that very tight dress and when she turns to the side her belly is so round love the bit about your arms not being fat they don’t wobble 🤣 okay they do. The bounce your belly did when you lifted up the dress 🥵. It literally sits in your lap and covers your underwear 😍. Loved the jiggling too. I will definitely be checking out more of your vids now after seeing this vid.

Response from the author:

omg so so glad you liked it! this is my fav role play clip i've done in awhile ^-^ i loveddd making this one bc i've fantasized about being in this scenario so much hehe 🥰 thank you so much for the amazing review!!!

Link to review