Squeezing into hotel chairs & a robe

$8.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I recently took a much needed break and went to a hotel to gorge and drink all that I could possibly fit in my belly. After eating and drinking a huge amount, I decided to try my luck in the chairs the hotel provided as well as the robe. Lots of creaking and squeaking. I show off multiple angles and almost all angles, I’m completely hiding the chairs with my huge body. I also show off my new lingirie set which is a size up from what I’ve been wearing. All around a very hot video that has it all. Fat chat, jiggling, showing off, furniture creaking etc.

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

God you are SO FAT now piggy 😍 even standing up sounds like an absolute herculean task based on how hard you're breathing. I'm honestly shocked the furniture could hold your enormous fat ass. I hope you enjoy your cheeky lil staycation and all the mountains of food you're going to order 🥰 Just be careful not to break anything 😂

Response from the author:

Thank you so so so much!!! I know I was like ummmmm maybe don’t sit down so hard fatass😂😂

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is incredibly sexy and shows just how perfectly massive she has gotten😍. The red lingerie she's wearing is hot as fuck, it shows her amazing curves as her fat just spills out of it in the best way possible. Her boobs look amazing in this too, her ass & boobs have gotten HUGE lately. The side profile is my favorite tho🤤 so sexy. 10/10 definitely recommend this one.

Response from the author:

I love this review thank you so so much 🥰

Link to review