3 Screenshots

About This File

Coach, your wife is getting…fat!

In this video, Amber’s husband is a coach. During practice, he overhears other coaches talking about his wife…

…and how she is getting FAT!😲 Of course, Amber tries denying that she’s gained any sort of weight…but then she soon remembers that her pants are fitting a bit tighter…and, well, her breasts ARE growing a little perhaps…😬

Snag this video to see what else happens as Amber shows off her curvy body!

🌟please leave a review so I know how you all are liking my clips! it helps me understand what needs to improve, but also let’s me know I’m doing a good job!🌟

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I liked it so much to see you on stage that I have already made a request...

I really loved your voice, your body and your performance, I'm just sorry that the video lasted so little, I really hope it's the first of many vids please ;) 

and of course, make more videos filling out your curvaceous tummy while acting in sexy clothes 😍

PS --> Your face is beautiful and skinny I love how it contrasts with your plump body ;) 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the kind words!!! Glad to see you liked it!!! Will have to make more🥰

Link to review
Elijah_2001

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damnnn. I usually don't buy vids from here but couldn't help myself this time. You're so fcking pretty. And like Vulkan said, the extremely hot and skinny face and plump hot belly, booty and legs contrast is just absolutely perfect. Your voice, skill in making content and your body development creates a very bright future Amber. I'm very excited how much and quickly you'll gain cuz it'll be awesome. Keep making vids that even made me buying it😍

xoxo

@Online_watcher oh man!!! Thank you so much for this review!!! I’m glad I’ve “persuaded” you into purchasing it, I appreciate it so much! And so happy you have enjoyed it.🥹❣️

Link to review
pudgelover25

Are you ready for a super hot video from a ridiculously sexy girl?  If you love weight gain denial role play videos this clip is a must. Amber starts the clip by covering her lower body with a blanket, but she knows how to tease with her body because the blanket slowly slides away revealing a chubby body that you just have to love. Her hips are wide and squishy and her soft belly sits her in lap as she grabs her pudge while denying that she is fat. "She's only gained a pound or two." "She likes her treats." Then Amber stands up and you can really see just how spectacular her body is. Now, we need to see Amber is a pair of tight, low rise jeans.

Thank you for this review! Appreciate it so much! Hmmm, I may have some jeans that don’t fit😬😬❣️

Link to review
Ry_411997

Amber plays the amazingly cute wife role well. Love these roleplay types of video. Hopefully you can make more videos with this character. You're a whole lot of FINE WOMAN AMBER! Keep up the great work.

Oh thank you for the kind words!!! So glad you enjoyed it!!!🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
daleanator

Wow great video! You are ridiculously attractive... Don't miss out on SENSUALAMBER!

@daleanator thank you so much!🥹🥰❣️

Link to review
boss frond

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the best role-play videos that I've seen in a while. Amber you're a super star!

@boss frond aww thank you so much! I’m so glad you have enjoyed this clip!🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
schmoejoe

Amber is sex on fire

Haha love this!!! Also one of my favorite songs by Kings of Leon. Thank you so much!🥰

Link to review
Manic3289

Excellent role playing from Sensual Amber in this video combined with a smoking body and beautiful face make this video a must buy!!

@Manic3289 thank you so so much!!!🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
ihaveanion

Amazing!!😍

Thank you so much!!🥰

Link to review