5 Screenshots

About This File

YES, A CAKE FOR 4 PERSONS NOW IS EASY TO EAT...🤰🐖

IN THIS VIDEO:

CAKE STUFFING / FAST STUFFING / MOANING / BELLY PLAY BURPING   MULTIPLE ANGLES

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT NOW A CAKE BAKED FOR 4 PERSONS IS SO EASY TO EAT BUT I GOT PHYSICALLY TIRED... AND 🤔🤔 THIS IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER WROTE 🥵 IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL WATCH HOW I JUST CAN'T CONTROL MY SELF, I OPEN THE REFRIGERATOR AND I FIND A DELICIOUS CAKE. I START EATING IT AND I KEEP ON AND ON AND ON UNTIL I CAN'T STOP ANYMORE... I ONLY STOP WHEN I'M FINISHED THE WHOLE CAKE. I GOT THE FEELING THAT I AM IN A NEW STAGE OF FEEDERISM AND ALSO AS A MODEL BECAUSE MY VIDEOS ARE EVEN MORE GENUINE CUZ ARE BASED IN MY DAY TO DAY AND THIS VIDEO IS A GOOD EXAMPLE. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO AND AS ALWAYS, ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DO!

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mackeral23

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I hope to see her devouring two cakes in the next ;)

Response from the author:

WE HAVE A DEAL!

Link to review
Rochelle

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is sooooo hot. Laura looks delicious and so fat as she devours a sweet cake. Her big gut is super round and jiggly---so hot when she uses it to close the drawer. I love it when she calls herself 'fat, like a pig' 🤤there's some cake on the bottom of her big belly here....omg so sexy. Laura looks so round and overfed....mmm I love watching her devour this cake and  I think about her eating all sorts of fattening things ❤️ 

Link to review
Megadeath67

Well if there was ever any question on how a skinny little thing like Laura used to be grew into a 400lb+ goddess this video definitely answers them. And if that wasn't enough it shows that she isn't slowing down anytime soon.

Link to review
Guest 1558lf

Easy 5 star, with how much of a greedy pig she is I won’t be surprised if in the next few months her belly starts touching the floor while on all 4s. 😍😍😍

Link to review
plumplove85

Laura's greediness and sexiness on full display here as she consumes a cake. She just keeps blowing up bigger and bigger and I love it. 😍

Link to review
Irma1956

Lo mejor de lo mejor! Es increíble ver el tamaño de la panza de Laura y ver cómo termina su pastel, que emoción verla crecer, si así está ahora, cómo estará después!!!!! Muy excitante. 

Link to review