8 Screenshots

About This File

Too fat to my friends 2|💙 Fat Argentinian eats everything 🥵

¿Juicy, alone again? 🙄
your friends rejected you again for being fat.

21MINUTES OF: Fat chat- Belly play- Burps- Tight clothes- Mega stuffing

🤍

Juicy invites his friends to watch the Argentina game, but guess what? again they left her waiting with the food.
Juicy seems to be sad 🥺, but she doesn't seem to care much when she sees the food that she should be sharing with her friends. 

She begins to devour the entire box of fries, while she moans and touches her overflowing body.
Juicy eats all the burgers, and then rips off her annoying shorts, exposing her hanging belly. 🥵🥵

Remember that if you enjoyed this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing.(Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your friends are crazy I'd stay to watch the game with you and I wouldn't even eat any of your food 🥰 I love that clip has speaking in it too, it's great to hear your sexy voice and see you stuff your fat sexy body 😍

Response from the author:

Ooww thanks honey 😍😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Juicyangel has been left on her own with a load of food which is perfect because we don’t want her to share, oh no this 🐷 will eat the lot. Her shorts cannot hardly contain her big belly she finishes the fries 1st before setting it free then she chugs her drink burps and starts on the burgers 🍔. Jiggling her fat rolls she eats the 1st burger very quickly I love that they are blue. Burger number 2 next you can hardly tell JA is wearing underwear because her huge belly sits in her lap 😍. The 2nd burger now in her stomach she sets to work on the 3rd chugging drink as she goes laying back you can witness the mountain of a belly she has now on her 🥵. Struggling to button up her shorts up after this feast she puts her finger in her deep belly button before the end so hot. Damn JA we definitely have to see a weigh in soon especially after Christmas, can’t wait.

Response from the author:

Thank u my love 🥰😍 I look forward to the video after the holidays 🎄😻🐷

Link to review
ay.anon

This is one of the hottest videos I have seen. Your voice is so sexy and you too so amazing in those clothes. I would definitely recommend this video.

Link to review