4 Screenshots

About This File

Join me for a stuffing of milk and cookies 😋 I eat 10 big cookies, a total of a little over 1500 calories plus a glass of milk. Fat chat, belly/body play, bloated belly and a couple burps. 
doing an intro sale on this for the first couple days, price will be 4.99 afterwards 🥰

Edited by Princessagabbyxo

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Nickyboi

Gaby is soooo much sweeter than all those cookies combined man! I found myself wanting to pork her flab all throughout the video (moan!) she is gaining weight too so well. Her thighs look hot enough to bite into and that gut juicy enough to fondle! My penis is stiff and long and my smile is from ear to ear cuz she is just so cute while she talks and captivates u with her yummy voice and yummy self throughout the video. Gabby honey I want u and I want u bad we need to bang after this video  ok?! ❤️ bless u gaby for giving this guy a merry Christmas Eve gift of pleasure 🥵

Link to review
Continental

Cookies & Milk stuffing! 😍  Princessa rings in the Holidays devouring her favorite brand of chocolate chip & and chocolate brownie cookies.  Fashionably dressed in cute holiday-themed lingerie and sitting before the Christmas tree, she is all set to put you in the spirit of the season! 🥰🎄☃️   It *is* the time for feasting after all! 😉   If you haven't seen Gabby's previous stuffing videos, you will be amazed at how quickly she can consume so many sweet calories in such a short time!   Even though *very* stuffed towards the end, she polishes off the plate like the champion li'l piggy she is 😋

Princessa looks beautiful as ever, with long, silky black hair and deep, penetrating eyes.  Featuring nice close-ups and before/after shots this is another great entry in her video library. 🥰

(A small quibble: the video is shot in reverse with all the lettering backwards, lol!  🤔)

Link to review