Winnie The Pooh Cosplay + Stoutness Exercises!

$4.99

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Wilson and Winnie the Pooh have a lot in common, like being short, fat and proud of that!  Watch Wilson do her best Pooh bear impression with some stoutness exercises in front of her full length mirror, showing off her fattened belly and bottom! OH! Is that Wilsons belly rumbling I hear? All that exercising calls for some sticky, sweet, fattening HONEY! In her dining room, she turns over the bottle straight into her mouth while rubbing her overstuffed gut and going on about how she loves being a lazy and greedy Pooh!

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Scr1bester

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hellllllll yeah that was awesome! 

Response from the author:

OMMMG Thank you! Ahhh I love hearing thatg you enjoyed! Lowkey obsessed with Winnie the Pooh content now 😁

Link to review
carapacej

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely love it, so glad you had so much fun with this. It is both adorable and hot! Would gladly buy more pooh bear content!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Seriously it makes my day to hear you loved it!!

Link to review

Wilson is killing it as a well stuffed Pooh bear! This video was excellent. From the songs to the chat, to the Pooh aesthetic.

I highly recommend this for anyone who saw the honey tree when they were younger and took the wild ride with it. 

As much attention to detail As Wilson gives, I can only hope this means some Pooh rabbits house stuck content in the future. It’d sell like scratch offs. 

I've recieved the comment before that Pooh content would "sell like {insert weird quirky item here}" but i never believed it until I made the Pooh content and it did indeed sell! That being said I appreciate the support so much and your review means a lot to me. It's so fulfilling to hear that the content I put a lot of work into is doing what it was indended to do! THANK YOU

Link to review
BellyBust

Loved the part where you pulled your shirt up and watched your tummy rumble. Spot on if you love Pooh's Stoutness Exercise.

I was doing my best Pooh impersonation 🥰 I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Link to review