Therapy: Feeding Session

$9.99

(3 reviews)

Guest Miss Magpie

8 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie wraps her therapy series with a sexy back and forth with you, her patient. She calls you all the names you like and shares some of hers. She even tries to share her breakfast with you before she gets too greedy. Miss Magpie’s belly is growing so big! She can barely fit in her office clothes anymore. Enjoy the exchange of fat chat and jiggling.

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

matxyz

Whow, this is perfect! i love the first one, the second wasn´t so good in my eyes but this one was perfect. You looked very beautiful, maybe it helped that you looked a littlebit fatter yourself but you as a feeder seems to be a perfect match as well.

Thanks very much.

If you decide next time, that you are a BBW only but your guest has to gain to match your very high BMI it could work out in my eyes?

Link to review
Inkman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video for me sums up why Miss Magpie is so underrated. Really solid content and this video especially shows how she just nails sexy

nice finish to the psychiatrist sessions and I look forward to more of this role play style video in the future

keep growing Miss Magpie you look hotter and hotter in every video 🥵 

hubby is a lucky man 🙌🏻

Link to review
ursamajor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The mutual gain parts of this clip were so amazing🥵 I'd love for MMP to do a full on Feeder clip, I'd definitely be a good fat boy and eat for her!!!

Link to review