6 Screenshots

About This File

A thin, fit Casey turns to dark magic to maintain her "perfect" body, but the demon she summons wants to play a cruel trick on the naive and entitled brat. Casey''s wish for the ideal body goes drastically wrong and she completely loses all self control as the demon takes control of her body AND appetite. 

See trailer below for more! If you love weight gain and expansion - you do NOT want to miss this spoo0o0oky masterpiece! 

SO much gratitude for @JamesJColey who made this possible with his legendary SFX! You can expect more from us in 2023 ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Seven29

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow I definitely enjoyed your video and hope you will be making another video like this again soon or part two. You did an amazing job in the video.

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Apparently I have a transformation fetish, because this made me harder than an anvil! To see Casey transform from the skinny thing she was to the fat goddess she is in a manner of seconds is hot! And to think, transform she did, just not as quickly as shown here - damn,  Casey got fucking fat!

Link to review
Bauer88

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Just an incredibly well done clip!!! Loved the video concept, the effects were very well done and of course Casey is looking bigger and even more beautiful ❤️ Definitely a different clip than anything Casey has done before, but would absolutely recommend 👍

Link to review
noarthereonlyfat

Bravo! Wonderful to see such attention to detail put into this kind of fantasy content. Really taps into the emotional roots of this fetish.

Link to review
jacksprat

The one thing which makes faerie tales most impactful is being based in Truth. This clip is fattened up good on facts. Casey really was a (thickly muscled) little skinny girl, a top athlete really. She always wanted a "perfect body". She enjoys the power of being uncontrollably desirable. So she was adamantly and outwardly fearful of getting fat although she secretly admired luscious fat bellies. Yet her desire for her own big fat belly had been a demon eating away at her insides. Until one day she invited that demon to possess her. Once freed, her demons took over her will more and more; ultimately taking away all of Casey's self control. She literally blew up before our eyes. Just like in the clip her breasts grew to proud and enviable proportions. And yes, that belly she always longed for is now a reality. We are cleverly taken on this multi-year journey in a matter of minutes through excellent editing, shoppin' and Casey's blossoming acting chops. But what REALLY makes Casey's expansion video legendary is this: Casey doesn't employ video magic to make herself more fat and voluptuous. She has taken care of all that herself with dedicated stuffings and feedings. Casey uses editing only to make herself skinny in the "before" scenes. She HAS attained that impactful Body we all dream about. We only need to look at her to see perfection. 

Link to review
TanzTheMan

So first of all, the effects in this video are amazing! One could really believe that this is happening to Casey. And the way that the spirit talks it’s almost like asmr or something. I love these kinds of weight gains where you think the person is skinny but they’re actually fat. I truly do believe that this weight gain is pure gold and it’s totally worth buying 

Link to review
jackal27

Casey Darko is so hot! OMG I was so happy to see a new clip posted by Casey and she more than delivered in this latest role play of a skinny girl using the dark arts to ensure she never loses her skinny fit figure, only to have it backfire and turn her body into the stunning fat physique we know and love. For the theme of this clip I thought the visual and sound effects utilized was a nice cherry on top of this clip sundae. Casey looks so big and wide after the transformation takes place , especially from her side shots when she adjusts her seating or when she acts out the dark spirit controlling her body to force feed her pizza to make her even bigger. I hope this is the first of many new clips we see from Casey with her new studio. 😍🔥👍

Link to review
Snowman123

Wow! What an amazing video that obviously took a whole lot of time and effort. But was definitely worth every step to make sure it was this good because it is impressive. To see our fat hog that skinny and to blow up is just an absolute masterpiece that anyone will enjoy. I can’t wait for the next one! 

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

In this somewhat alternate reality, our beloved Casey is a tiny, little, fitness girl, who longs to be, and becomes, so much more. This video explores the possibility of Casey making a deal with the Devil and Like all deals with demons, it doesn’t go exactly as she planned. It’s a little spooky, but overall, so much fun to watch Casey blow up in front of our eyes in only a few minutes instead of over years. It’s a great video, a neat concept, and the SFX are something we do not see around here very often at all. Great vid!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

From start to finish, this is a professionally done work of art sure to get you hard as a rock! The expansion effects, spirit effects and sound are all top notch and shout out to Casey's effects guy! So amazing! Casey just steals the show and shows off her gut and acting as she portrays everything you'd want in an expansion clip!!! I'm not going to share too much as I want ya'll to go buy this thing and show her all the love she deserves! It is soooo worth it. Once again, she's cutting us a heck of a deal on this one! Casey, you have always been so professional and treated the customers so well, giving them everything they want in clips for amazing prices. Now you go and put this masterpiece together?!!! Bravo, Sweet Piggy!!!!! I can't wait to see the encore!!!! 

Link to review