2 Screenshots

About This File

FROM A FEW CHRISTMAS' AGO! Can you spot all the smaller things about me from back then? Should I do a new egg nog funneling at my current weight?!

My favorite beverage during the holidays is egg nog. I glup down so much of this stuff in a glass but what a perfect time to try out my new pitcher funnel tube. I give you a good look at my belly before my egg nog bloat. I know exactly where this thick sugary beverage is going to go in my belly and how full and satisfied I will feel. I fill up the pitcher with the whole quart of egg nog that has 1,520 calories. Opening the nozzle, the nog begins to flow very fast into my mouth and down my throat, faster than any funnel feeding I've done. In no time, I have drank the entire quart , some dripping down my mouth as I take my last sip. I've become such a messy slutty piggy these days. I feel full but I know that next time I can handle much more, as I have become fatter this year my belly has expanded and can take more. Look at how much my belly plumped up from all of those calories I just drank.

Other Files from Olivia Jaide

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.