6 Screenshots

About This File

Hey Losers, Luna here!

KP has been slacking recently and I'm getting tired of watching this skinny bitch make a fool out of gainers by taking it easy. 

I decided to give her a massive craving for a full English breakfast - just a small taste of my powers over her but I'll let her have most the control ... this time. 

Let's see how she does. 

You'll be seeing me very soon ....

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Join kitty or should I say Luna 😉, has she stuffs down a huge breakfast which would be enough for a few people or one very greedy kitty 🐷. Stuffed burps are here to plus I’m amazed you managed to sit cross legged during this stuffing something I expect must be getting quite difficult to do now. Imagine if Luna had full control maybe for breakfast binge 2 😍. This is one 🥵 update from KP which you should definitely check out. 

DBB72D7C-3492-440D-84DC-8514F95DDB6E.gif

47E41867-04DB-42D2-9307-4E7F0681A72E.gif

CF1D78FE-79C7-4064-A291-B6B408CC53FE.gif

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This Kitty could not be any cuter as she scarfs down a very large breakfast....her second lunch apparently. Everything, from her shoulders and back, to her face and arms....and of course her ass and belly have been growing at such a pace! Luna is here to make sure she keeps that pace. Kitty will listen to Luna's cravings, or Kitty will starve. Plain and simple. Keep growing, Kitty! Your gain is ASStronomical!

Link to review

There is something about watching a British babe consuming large amounts of one of their ‘national dishes’ - Kitty just has such a way with what she does. 

With the usual girl-next-door vibe, she makes her way through her breakfast/lunch as if she hadn’t eaten in days! 

More great camerawork letting us see Kitty from all angles. I love when she sits cross legged, hips and ass spilling out behind her!

Buy this clip and watch this greedy piggy enjoy herself in her natural state, with a face full of fattening food 😁

Link to review