6 Screenshots

About This File

🤤🤤🤤🤤

Lauren in tight clothes that literally hug every single curve to her body will make you drool…. But it gets even better… After being hypnotized by Lauren’s voluptuous body you’ll be entranced by her in her bra and pantyhose…..

Her bulging belly is pressing up so tight against the fabric… and that’s when she does it… She rips her tights wide open exposing her big belly as it bursts out! Her body has never looked fuller 😮

Then end the night with Lauren in the sexiest panties she’s ever worn…. Her ass…. Is jaw dropping. Contain yourself as she sexily dances, bounces her big add up and down and rubs her body for you…

If Lauren’s body amazes you, this is definitely a video for you… 🍆

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest bigbellyman892

5 Stars! This clip is actually three segments, and each is a scorcher. 🔥
First, we are treated to Lauren wearing curve hugging skirts and tops in a BBW fashion show - each outfit filled out to the max by her amazing curves!

In the second segment she poses seductively in tights on her bed. The tights are gradually ripped until her luscious belly is free from the constraining fabric and we are treated to lots of seductive posing and belly play. whew! 🔥🔥

In the final clip, Lauren is seductive and sensual in lingerie - letting all her lucsious curves shake and jiggle as she poses, all the while moving her hands across her body seductively, and then freeing her belly from the panties...wow!  🔥🔥🔥

Another amazing clip by Lauren - go get it, you will not be dissapointed! 

Link to review
joebu8453

Three vignettes in one video here. I thought my favorite was the tights ripping portion. After all, hearing the hose rip and watching Lauren free that belly is something special. But, watching those strappy panties roll down her belly in part three may take the cake!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Basically, what you have here is three hot little clips combined into one and offered for a bit less than the going rate Lauren typically asks for her super-sexy vids!

Part 1: Stunningly beautiful, and probably my favorite of this series - the perfect clothes to show off Lauren's perfect figure, and a reminder of why I first started to love her content.  Seriously, I don't know if Lauren could look any more perfect than she does here in her tight tops and skirts.  Although there's a good chance I just may find out the next time she releases a clip . . . 

Part 2: Fun and sexy, and clear proof that Lauren's lusciously massive curves cannot and will not be contained!!

Part 3: An extraordinarily hot and tempting presentation of Lauren's incomparable beauty and seductive allure!!  The way Lauren's panties cradle her enormous doughy belly couldn't be more cute, but just wait until you see her turn around . . . 

Response from the author:

I love reading your reviews… they make me want to buy the clip! Lol. Thank you for taking the time to make me feel special

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Am absolutely insane bundle for an unbeatable price! 😍😍😍😍 Get lost in the world of Lush 🤤🤤🤤, as she showcases her dazzling and jiggly curves in so many different ways! 🌶️ 🔥🔥🔥 The thickest and jiggliest hourglass figure you will ever see! From skintight clothing, to ripped tights, to seductive body play, this video has it all! Irresistible in so many ways! 🤤🤤🤤

Making me feel so sexy!

Link to review

Any single clip in this 3 clip combo pack would’ve been worth the price of admission. The first video is Lauren in curve hugging outfits, looking incredible. Her hourglass shape is on full display, and there is a point where she smacks her ass and EVERYTHING moves. That will be something I remember for the rest of my life. There is a point where she walks away from the camera and you see how tapered and small her legs get as she walks away, and it’s just furthering how outrageous her curves are. The second clip, gorgeous. Lauren is in tights, in bed, looking spectacular and those nylons never stood a chance. It wouldn’t be a Lauren clip without teasing, fat chat, and flirting. She finishes tearing what her incredible body started. The final clip, again set to music, is a slow, sensual dance. The hip rolls as she rolls her hips are perfection, the lingerie beautiful, her body overflowing all of it. Im perpetually in awe of the sexy, curvy, flirty vibes that just ooze out of these clips. 

Thank you for always hyping me up and feel beautiful! ❤️

Link to review