SNACK TIME ! salty + sweet + burps

$5.99

(6 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Salty + sweet is literally my favorite combo! 
Come hangout with me while I’m eating a 1000 calorie snack with my huge belly out on display for you 💋 
this clip has a few big burps and belly play! 

12+ minutes 😉

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

james057627

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

great stuffing video as always - would love to see more burping videos!

Link to review
jj22

This video opens with stunning beauty @DoubleDenise walking into the room and presenting an absolutely incredible full-body view.  She's dressed only in skimpy lingerie.  She sits down - and again what a truly wonderful sight.  The prettiest face around, big breasts, curvy arms, rounded shoulders, huge belly, thick legs - she looks genuinely MAGICAL.

As unlikely as it sounds, there is something in the world that matches Denise's looks - and that's Denise's PERSONALITY!  The charisma simply oozes out of her - she's so charming, so sweet (if she was any sweeter she'd be a bowl of sugar), and such great company!

For Denise, the consumption of 1000 calories is a "snack" - god, I love this woman.

This is one of those videos where the whole is fabulous, but there's also so many tiny details and little moments.  Here are a few:

-the little belly grip-and-lift at 00:14.  So freaking adorable.

-from 02:04, the way she plays with her hair.  She wants to look her best for us (and she DOES look the best).  Btw, if you read this Denise, keep the hair long - it really suits you!

-watch Denise's gorgeous face from 03:19-03:30 really carefully.  I think she glimpses her belly in her recording device and thinks something like "that looks so damn HOT" because she then releases it fully from the flimsy lingerie it's bursting out from.

-at 04:40, Denise informs us that she's already had a lot to eat today.  (And when she says a lot, you really believe her.)  It's just a little, casual, almost throwaway line, but it sets up an idea of this beauty's bottomless appetite and the all-pervasive need to constantly eat and get bigger and bigger.

-at 05:41, she switches into a more comfortable chair - and I LOVED her sitting position.  She spreads her legs so that her belly cascades down in front of her, almost touching the chair-seat.  The front-on view also really highlights her thick side-rolls.  Wow - that's a WHOLE LOT of beautiful woman on display.

-the sequence starting at 08:25 and focusing on calories.  You can TELL how proud of herself Denise is in packing away 1000 calories like it's NOTHING to her.  Her whole attitude during this little section is "pretty awesome, right?"  I absolutely LOVE it.

-this bit really is ridiculously small-scale to pick up on - but adored the way that, as Denise shifts her position at 08:45, she lightly grips her side-roll.

-10:47 - hand-on-hip coke-chugging.  Yes, yes, and yes!

The mark of a truly exceptional video is that the running-time always seems to fly by in the blink of an eye.  That's the case here: as I was watching this mesmerising goddess, hoping she was gearing up for more,  the twelve-minute video came to an end.  The time went by in a flash!

My second DoubleDenise video - and it's fairly safe to say that this divine, heaven-sent angel is an ABSOLUTE LEGEND of Curvage.  A glorious video!

Link to review

This is the first video I've bought from Denise's clip catalog, so howdy! 🤠 I was already blown away within ten seconds, and now I'm a fan of her!! Who doesn't love a smiling, very beautiful woman whose fat just jiggles with every step she takes. Plus as a guy being from the South and used to live in Tennessee at one point, I'm a huge sucker for a woman with a Southern accent like hers! 😩 Not a huge fan of the Cajun accent here lol. I prefer snacking/stuffing videos that are quiet for the most of it, like this video, because I really want to hear how much someone is enjoying the food. It's really hot just listening to Denise snack away and seeing how much she enjoys every bite! I loved how her cats were dropping in every so often just to be in the frame 😂 Overall I'd really love to go above and beyond the 5 star rating on this. I'm starting my Sophomore year this semester, and in-between breaks or when I get stressed out from working, I tend to really snack. So I'll definitely try this snack! This is DEFINITELY A MUST for anybody that loves stuffing videos that feature a beautiful Southern Goddess!! Thank you so much for making this video Denise! 😊💙

Link to review
Square

This is such a good video and I very much recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a beautiful woman confidently show off her exquisite curves. I’ve watched a lot of videos from this site but Denise gave something different and special here. It might be because I was raised in the south and I appreciate a bit of an accent but it was delightful listening to her talk about the changes in her body and how much she enjoyed the snack she was treating herself to. 

Link to review

I know I’ve bought a few, but I don’t know that I’ve reviewed any of Denise’s clips yet, so here we go. First of all, her whole gorgeous body is on display here, and at one point she mentions her scale being broken, but it’s obvious she’s gained a bit. She looks incredible in this one, just spilling and overflowing her outfit and her chair. She looks lovely, her accent is adorable, the talk is so easy and plain for her, and you really get a sense for her size in this one. Plus, as a former chef, I love that she went salty and sweet. There’s plenty of fat chat, belly play, some burps if that’s your thing, and she casually snacks her way through thousands of calories of Nutella. She says she loves it so much she could drink it, and now I need to see that video too. Plus, she’s a baker and could probably pull of drinkable Nutella and now I REALLY want a follow up video. Just a great, easy, laid back stuffing at a great price. If beautiful women casually playing with their bodies while eating is your thing, this is your clip.

Link to review
Tony Watt

Denise is amazing in this video. Just putting 1,000 calories worth of snacks into her growing belly like it’s a slight road bump. At one point, Denise wonders if she has gained weight. As a regular fan of Denise’s videos I instantly picked up on the fact that her face is looking fatter. I’m sure upon further inspection or outgrown videos we might see changes elsewhere. 

Denise, I love your softening facial features and think a shorter haircut would really show off how plump you’re getting all over.

Link to review