7 Screenshots

About This File

i have to warn you that this can be the most exciting experience of all 🥵

this time you can see how my friend tries to train me in different angles and positions where you can see my giant and flaccid tummy, she says I'm too fat but i love it, how long do you think this little pig lasted trying to exercise?

in the end, my friend realizes that i get tired very quickly and that the only thing i'm good for is eating like a glutton, so the training takes a very drastic turn, look how i end up contradicting her so much that she wants to have a giant and massive body like me 🤭

{ 15mins, two models, super fat chat, training, different shots, stuffing, burps, belly play, subtitles } 

if you like this video please remember reviews are always appreciated and helps me a lot

Media_221207_072410.thumb.gif.525effc41c7d8aef47de4dfd26b2d2a4.gifMedia_221207_073014.thumb.gif.688bf44e5be912684adb6249c983794c.gif

Edited by Chubby Baby

Other Files from Chubby Baby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fox99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another hot video by @Chubby Baby 🔥 She fails miserably at working out, mesnwhile you hear her massive thighs rubbing against each other. Her belly constantly jiggles from her cute laughs to any sudden movements! Worth the buy!

Response from the author:

reading your reviews makes me very happy and motivates me to create better content, thanks for watching the video 😚💗

Link to review
spec

i loved her video i always enjoy workour videod but tgusvwas really good cant wait to seecher fatter

Link to review