6 Screenshots

About This File

TRUTH OR DARE! 

You’re my new housemate, in order for us to get to know each other better you suggest we play a game of truth or dare. 

Things start out innocently enough but I soon notice some of the things you’re asking in the game sound a bit suspish! 

Once we start daring each other there’s no turning back, you dare me to eat a few mentos and chug coke. I’m worried I might get sick but you reassure me. After a few mentos and a few swings of coke you dare me to hold my burps in until you say I can burp again! No fair! This is so uncomfortable!! 

Im so bloated I have to take my shorts off and let my belly out. I’m moaning and helpless while you keep daring me to do more and more, insisting I cannot burp until you say so. 

Soon I’m a total mess, whimpering, begging you to let me burp! I’m so bloated, it’s so painful to be so full of air! Please let me burp already! You tell me to drink more coke and eat more mentos before I can let this trapped air out! I don’t have a choice but to do what you say! 

You have one last dare for me, I have to let you jiggle and coax my burps out. Of course I’m gonna let you, but after I sit and bounce on you to shake some of them out!! 

Super hot moaning, burping, multiple angles, heavy breathing, huge bloating, pov and roleplay talk 

please consider leaving a review or a comment or a reaction on this video if you loved it! They really help me a lot and your encouragement means the world to me!! 

***7.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 9.99***

6BA5F306-5297-4F39-A4E2-502B817A3EB2.thumb.gif.7fffd310f3bdaf2db0a20429469bfcdb.gif
9B9CBC75-3EFC-4BC6-BAB1-5AEAC81F8282.thumb.gif.3bad7356df47d9ff4ecbe29cbb4c6240.gif

B8C1B881-92D8-4F80-9E44-C48B38E12A5F.thumb.gif.2477898e5f788b09a232304273a90d78.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Danument

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So glad to see another role play like this, I love the concept so much.

Response from the author:

Hellll yeah! Things get real heavy real fast!! 

Link to review
Guest Sharkslazers

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved it. Great burps and great jiggles every time she moves on her bed. Jersey also has a really soothing soft spoken voice. ASMR worthy! I really like role plays like this. :D

Response from the author:

DAMN! Love to hear it thank you so so so much!! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

Another amazing clip by jersey!! This bloat is jaw dropping! Jersey gets so bloated she looks huge!! Maybe she should hold in her burps more often because these ones were enormous! Love the POV angle this clip is very sexy! To top it all off Jersey has the sexiest and most seductive voice!! This is an amazing clip!!

Link to review