6 Screenshots

About This File

❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄

Lauren is one of your hardest working elves… On top of having a ridiculously hot plump body, she puts in that extra work always for you 😉

Now it’s time to shoot her shot… she confesses how Mrs. Claus just isn’t cutting it anymore and seems to be losing weight while Lauren is plumping up! 

Immediately you become turned on as you listen to Lauren on why she should take place as Mrs. Claus…. And believe me… the details will leave you hard.

That’s when Lauren breaks out the biggest candy cane and shows you just how a big girl should handle a stick of that size 🍆

Sucking, jiggling and all of the sexy fat chat will send you over the edge as she truly has never been dirtier before. The dirty talk will send you over the edge.

The way she shows different angles of her body while sucking on that stick will prove that you’ll be having a very merry Christmas.

Lauren also does a very sexy jiggle, lap dance on the chair showcasing her massive ass, thighs and curves…. This video truly just oozes fertility and sex… Who knew Lauren had such a naughty devious side?

3DB6BA88-DCCE-4F5D-B58E-3AD8664D9568.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Davidson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are amazing! This is so enjoyable, feel blessed to enjoy you through the holiday! Merry 🎄

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😍

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Alright, folks . . . get ready for the first time in your life to experience feelings of envy towards a peppermint stick!!  All I can was is WOW!!!  The way Lauren twirls that red and white spiralled candy cane as she slides it back and forth between her full and luscious crimson lips is out of this world!!!  Who had any idea the North Pole could be so frickin' hot!?!?

Lauren's roleplay, as always, is incredible!!  She definitely succeeds, as the clip adverstises, in pushing the envelope much further than she ever has in the past, but with all her radiating sensual energy, she continues to remain that adorable, sweetly suggestive cutie pie that I've loved since I first started following her and makes her content so pleasing, rewarding, and refreshingly unique.

The last few minutes (in which Lauren the the superhot plump naughty elf completes her seduction of Santa) are accompanied by a holiday-themed soundtrack which I absolutely loved.  So get into the Christmas spirit and buy the clip already!!!

Response from the author:

You absolutely rock 💋❤️🎄

Link to review
marlow

Ugh, she just looks so big and hot in this. Just buy it, lads. This is a banger.

Lauren, you're a dream -- and you look so good bigger, thiccccer. Please keep eating and growing!

Omg thank you for making my day!!!!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Christmas came early this year! 🎄🤤🤤💦💦💦 Lauren unleashes her naughty side in this seductive and sexual role play! She shows signs of having a naughty side lol, but she lets it all out in this bad Santa video! 🎅🏼😈😈 As always, looking out of this world! Beautiful curves spilling out in every direction and a belly hang that will make your mouth water and your own candy cane rock hard. 😍😍😍🤤🤤 This naughty elf sure knows her way around a candy cane 😈😈😈 Incredibly hot and festive video that’s filled with satisfaction! 🎄🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

Thank you!!!!❤️

Link to review
Sexybeast2430

No words can describe how hot, sexy, and naughty this video😈😈 you do not want to miss it AT ALL🎅😍

Thank you!!!!❤️

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

Just another ridiculously good tease from Lauren here. There’s slow motion, ass slapping, ass shaking, candy canes being deep throated and getting pressed between her tits, a wild amount of flirting. Her belly is just massive, her curves overflowing. This lingerie fit like 2 months ago. The clip has everything Lauren does so well, it’s just classic teasing, provocative, stunning looks, just hammering home that she’s one of Curvage’s legends. This naughty elf sure knows how to stir up trouble for the North Pole. Mrs. Claus had better watch out! 

I’ve worked as a Santa, and continue to. Something this sexy should never be allowed near a velvet lap. It hides nothing. Poor Santa better decide which list he’s gonna be on this year, because Lauren makes the naughty list look GOOD 😈 🎅 

Thank you for the amazing review!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review