6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's weight gain has escalated a bit lately....she's fatter than ever and her family is panicking. Casey's family is super healthy. They workout constantly and eat super healthy. Her enormous fattening weight gain has been a sensitive topic in her house over this past year. They're disgusted in what a fat cow she has turned into, with no signs of stopping any time soon. Her mother desperately signed her up for a gym membership and sent her off to get back in shape. Casey loves her family so much and wanted to try to make them happy, so she squeezed her fatter body into one of her old favorite gym outfits from back when she was thin. What a tight fit. She got in her car and was on her way to the gym. She drove by McDonalds, determined to go workout, but ended up turning her car around........ I'm sure you can imagine what happened next. Hear every detail about how much of a naughty piggy Casey was, all while she was supposed to be working out. Can you guess how many trips she made through the drive through? Casey waddles back inside after and her family was beaming with pride that she went to the gym....totally unaware that Casey actually had a much more fattening workout than they could ever imagine. As Casey describes the events, she jiggles that beautiful gut of hers and sucks on her yummy lollipop. 

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded :) ***

Congrats @shmedly45 loved your review on my last clip, so you get this one for free! ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

instead of losing calories she pack on a huge amount of them, yet another insight of Caseyes evergrowing sexy greedy fat life ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey is unbelievably HOT here! Omg! You MUST buy this clip! I could watch her suck on something for hours on end! 😈 Casey was naughty and ate a ton instead of working out like she was supposed to....she's working on BIG gains...in her belly....who knows how big she will be in the end?!!! ;)

Link to review
Guest Ljj

FUckkk that video was so hot. You were so much smaller then and still gahhh. The way your hog gut bounced around and that pupa in those shorts. SO fucking hot you fat fucking pig

Link to review

Miss Casey strikes again with one of her best vids to date! So amazing to see her in her tiny workout attire. Could only imagine seeing her in public at the gym looking like such a pig! Sorry that her mom wants to make sure she’s working out, but confident that this big belly will only continue to get bigger! If anything, she now has more motivation to grow. 

Always a turn on watching Casey slap and jiggle her bulging belly!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

Link to review

Such a fucking pig, can’t believe what She turn into it’s almost as if she ate the old her and still have room for seconds, a true gainer in the making can’t wait to see how large she truly gets 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

Link to review