6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's weight gain has escalated a bit lately....she's fatter than ever and her family is panicking. Casey's family is super healthy. They workout constantly and eat super healthy. Her enormous fattening weight gain has been a sensitive topic in her house over this past year. They're disgusted in what a fat cow she has turned into, with no signs of stopping any time soon. Her mother desperately signed her up for a gym membership and sent her off to get back in shape. Casey loves her family so much and wanted to try to make them happy, so she squeezed her fatter body into one of her old favorite gym outfits from back when she was thin. What a tight fit. She got in her car and was on her way to the gym. She drove by McDonalds, determined to go workout, but ended up turning her car around........ I'm sure you can imagine what happened next. Hear every detail about how much of a naughty piggy Casey was, all while she was supposed to be working out. Can you guess how many trips she made through the drive through? Casey waddles back inside after and her family was beaming with pride that she went to the gym....totally unaware that Casey actually had a much more fattening workout than they could ever imagine. As Casey describes the events, she jiggles that beautiful gut of hers and sucks on her yummy lollipop. 

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded :) ***

Congrats @shmedly45 loved your review on my last clip, so you get this one for free! ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Curvage Casey, the tone of your tan thighs versus what they look like here and then of course now is NIGHT and DAY! You have become such a sexy fatty and lost all tone, muscle and CONTROL! I LOVE it!!! 😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.