15 Screenshots

About This File

24:32 MINUTES: WEIGH IN - BODY TOUR - FAT TALK - OILING/MASSAGING - TIGH CLOTHES TRY ON TEARING OUT OF CLOTHES & MUCH MORE!

I am so excited and proud to share with you my highest weight I have ever been in my life!

Offcourse this is just the beginning and I will keep stuffing myself to the max to gain even more and as faster!

In this video you will see how much KG I have at this moment and you will know how many KG I have to gain this last 3 weeks of 2022 to reach my first weight gain goal: 100 KG!

Besides the weigh-in I:

• Give you a full body tour (grabbing and jiggling my growing soft fluffy fats..)
  • Oil and massage my body
  • Try 4 type of (too tight) clohtes! 
  • Tear out of one of my clohtes...
  • Tell you about my weight gain journey and my goals

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY

#01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18 - #19 - #20 - #21 - #22 - #23 - #24 - #25 LATEST VIDEO 

1ST WEIGHT GAIN GOAL: 100 KG (BEFORE 2023!)

I want to thank everyone for their support, motivating words and new ideas!

To reach my first weight gain goal (100 KG) before 2023 I am looking for the best weight gain shake recipe

If you konw one or have any suggestions, please let me know here on in my topic

I am very dedicated to reach my first weight gain goal 

And are looking forward to be a REAL BIG SSBBW! 

So sexy for me 😍

Big Kiss 💋

Ysabel

P.S. Here some old photos of me...

12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n (1).jpg

11110386_849864451742717_5261114878364140993_o.jpg

20200304_135717.jpg

Edited by Ysabel27

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I've been looking forward to this video, Ysabel!  Your belly and thighs are looking so thick and soft and jiggly!  I enjoyed watching you try on old clothes that are way too tight now, and I liked hearing how getting so heavy is making you tired and slow to move around!  You are getting close to your goal of 100kg by 2023, it's possible to reach it, but you need to really push yourself by eating as much as  you can every day, and drinking as many shakes as you can every day on top of that, until your stomach feels like it will explode!  But picture how big and sexy you will be at 100kg, and you will push through it 😍🤰!

Link to review
gr1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love your smile and enthusiasm. I enjoyed seeing that you were unable to wear the top from your last weigh in. I cannot wait for more videos. Thank you!

Link to review
Guest 1558lf

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Easy5 star

Link to review
Bjl617

I was wondering when this would happen, and I’m honestly kind of surprised, but in a good way. You are flying towards your goal and this is a good indicator of just how much hard work you’re putting in and how badly you want it. If you truly dedicate yourself and push yourself as hard as you possibly can I think you can reach it by the end of the year. Keep up the great work! Fabulous as always 

Link to review
buck_sumo

I can't believe how much Ysabel has grown (and how much growing she is still going to do)!

Various angles and close ups of her growing body feature throughout this video which are all amazing.

The clothes try on is definitely a highlight as she struggles to squeeze into, and out of, her skinny girl clothes. I thought she was going to be stuck in her shorts to be honest 😂

The cherry on top is the weigh-in. Ysabel is close to achieving her goal and I'm pretty confident with the way she's been eating, and past experience, that she's going to get there!

Link to review