BAD Kitty Ate All The Cake

$4.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

She loves showing off how Bellissima, her belly, hangs and between her cellulite covered thighs from behind. Loves trying to push that fat though the gap as she slaps her growing gut. 

See Mira dressed as Kinky Kitty as she stuffs herself with a cream cake. Watch Belliissima jiggle as she's slapped, grabbed and fingered. Get really close till you can almost feel the newly formed cellulite. In case you've just met me, Bellissima is the name I gave my belly. 

All proceeds from sales go towards my fattening.

I get off from reading your reviews. Thanks for your support and feedback. Let's make Bellissima massive. 

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Missingno

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She can barely breath, gasping for air and yet, all she seems to be able to do is grab more cake and shove it inside her greedy mouth...

We witness excess and the results of so much glutonny and lust. A fat belly hanging low under a pig/kitty on all-four, the same overfed belly spilling on her laps, fingered, slapped... Belches as she can only moans how full she is. A great video.

Link to review
mxfeeder_400

this is so hot, watching this fatty piggy eating like this and jiggling her fat belly makes me so horny, i just want u to keeo getting so fat and obesse babe. never stop loving getting fatter🥵🐷

Response from the author:

Will keep growing fatter and fatter for you and making you cum harder with every stuffing and new pound of blubber. Will get wider and Bellissima will be so big she will push me up so my knees and hands can’t even reach the ground when get on all fours. I will be a giant helpless blob of fat, uselessly flapping my pillow like limbs

CEB0E9DC-EB3E-4413-B93A-30A0426684DE.png

2B9DF2B8-AAB2-4C52-A4DD-EB3D3337A5D6.png

07E15179-9106-4091-9DC9-A6ED2DC1A3B3.png

Link to review
daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These videos are pure fetish fuel. Your obese gut hanging between your fat thighs is a sight to behold. Damn.

Thanks for the review and for making me even more obese with your money. It all went to pay for mass gainer and heavy cream 

85EF7337-4C50-4519-A51F-ED5C97630B06.jpeg

Link to review
Guest 1558lf

Easy 5 star.   Burps are great, absolutely love the belly hang while on all 4s and my absolute favorite part was with the belly play at the end   😍😍😍

Thanks for your sweet words and letting me know what to add in next time 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dressed like a kinky kitty and tiny part of the video she is licking some cream from the cake but for the most part GG is being a greedy gluttonous pig who force cake till she is so full and really hot big burps comes out. GG you were so fit and lived an athletic active life and what happened? This is just the start of your journey, you are to far down  to stop and your future will be just in thisvideo.eat, moan about fat and get allyour rolls shiny with lotion. 5 stars as always

Link to review