6 Screenshots

About This File

Join me as I try not to give myself a brainfeeze in this second attempt at chugging 44 oz of thick milkshake, now featuring gooey cinnamon rolls! Enjoy the finger-licking goodness, the casual fat chat, and a final messy chug to the finish line. ๐Ÿ˜

Nylie plops herself down on her favourite sturdy wooden coffee table, though it creaks in protest. Before even the first minute goes by she's unbuttoning her jeans to allow the top of her belly to spill over, already too tight- and she hasn't even taken a single bite! After getting comfy she lays out her plan- chocolate shake with warm cinnamon rolls to help combat the cold. Ice cream is for every season after all! Nylie starts shoving cinnamon rolls into her face, filling her cheeks before gulping down the thick, cold shake. She finds the contrast definitely helps, switching between a little bit of each as she sucks on her sticky fingers. As she continues to stuff her face, she chats about how she likes to enjoy the food she's eating, rather than going for any time record. She relaxes into the delicious taste, grabbing at her fat as it tries desperately to burst from the top of her pants. Nylie goes to unzip them further, but realizes they're already as far as they'll go! She leans back and pulls out her soft, doughy belly to flop atop her thighs, sighing and moaning in relief as the pressure from her tight jeans disappears, leaving more room for sweet creamy goodness. She stuffs her cheeks, speaking with her mouth full before patting and rubbing her belly, doing the happy food wiggle as finds the perfect bite of cinnamon roll.ย ย Nylie leans back, indulging in more shake, her festive holiday sweater riding up to show a peek of her growing second roll.ย  She jiggles her belly to start coaxing out little burps, rubbing and kneading the soft fat of her tum, admitting that playing with herself when getting full is an absolute turn-on. She talks about how tight her pants are, and that even her sweatpants have started to pop seams! As she enters the final leg of her shake chug, Nylie decides to go all the way, stripping off her sweater to keep it nice and clean before guzzling the last 16oz. Now on full display, she grabs her sides, talking about the new folds and rolls she's been getting, especially in her love handles and the 'spare tire'.ย  She leans back, giving herself as much room as she can to chug, chocolate shake dribbling out the sides of her mouth and down her double chin, racing for her cleavage. As she cold catches up, licking her lips, she uses her belly to support the blender, giving herself a pep-talk about being a good heifer before gulping down the last drops. After completing her little challenge, Nylie relaxes, leaning back and swaying her hips and belly, playing with herself and comparing the feel of a full belly to an empty one, getting worked up once again, she reminds you she's never claimed to be on Santa's nice list ๐Ÿ˜œ

Other Files from Doe_Nylie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Wow !!!! ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• this is my type of video content,,, ย & I love โค๏ธ it when you are wearing those jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅvery !!!! Nice !!!! & tight ,!!!!,,,,, ย  It looks !!!! ๐Ÿ‘€โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•PERFECT!!!!,,, & ย I love โค๏ธthat holiday ๐ŸŽ„โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•sweater ,,that u chosen to wear in the video ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ & even if it barely fits!!!! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•,,,while that BIG !!!! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ& FABULOUS FAT !!!! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธBelly !!!! ,,completely spills out!!!! ย over your lap !!!! On your BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! & Very Lovely๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ FAT !!!! Thighs!!!! ,,,& making That ย FAT !!!! BELLY !bounce !!!! & jiggle!!!! ย & the way you push your self !gulping !!!! down !!!! that HUGE !!!! Chocolate ๐Ÿซ Weight gaining shake !!!!,, & making your lovely self get FATTER!!!!ย & stuffing a whole pan of cinnamon rolls !!!! ,,,Outstanding!!!!,,,, & what a great clever way to start off the beginning !!!! ,,of the holiday ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ›๏ธseason โ„๏ธ BY ,FATTENING !!!! UP ๐Ÿ†™ !!!! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท โ€˜tisย ย the season ๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธtoo be a HOT !!!! โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅGorgeous!!!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆFATTY !!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. ย  ย  ย ย Playing Snow Day GIF by AT&T

Response from the author:

Tis the season indeed! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you so much- I'm happy to hear you enjoyed this one just as much as I enjoyed getting to make it! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review