1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's been super busy lately.. she's barely got time to do anything..cause she's been busy eating! .... lol.. eating til her heart's content and her belly can't possibly take anymore! :P 

In this weigh in/measurements video you'll see just how much she's been eating lately when you see how much she's bursting out of her clothes that just fit her a month ago! :D 

She's got her old feeder back and he's been stuffing her with lots of fast food and making sure she's always stocked up on food! .. She's not playing around this time, she wants to get HUGE! .. 

In this video I reveal my new maximum goal weight. With the help of my feeder I'm more motivated than ever to get this weight gain train going! I'm excited to share with you all just how much I've gained this month and how much more weight I plan on gaining. You've all been wonderful supporters and for that I'll forever be greatful ❤️ 

131465240_Screenshot_20221206_205216_InCollage-CollageMaker.thumb.jpg.a5e36247543ee9ff9fc62aa87312179e.jpg

^ check out side by side comparison of my love handles & belly from just a few weeks to a month ago, my belly is protruding so much...I'm ready to burst! 🎈🥵💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

L_Davies

100% good purchase. She's got the perfect outfit to compliment her new pounds. Lots of fun to watch her bounce and jiggle and holy shit the still pic doesn't do her face justice. Always a flawless countenance, but really appreciating the permanent double chin and rounded cheeks. Very excited to see more progress!

Link to review
Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This one is pretty amazing to see how much you have grow and your new weight make me faschinated, Low price videos makes a poor guy as me to continue to follow this fat beautiful model and you can be sure i comes to get many videos from you Kitty❤️

Link to review
Chriskin8

Definitely one of her best videos yet. Shes Absolutely adorable and clearly just as excited as we all are about her progress.

Link to review
regbill

You truly are a ballooning beauty and the proof is in your jiggly curves.

I liked seeing you take the measurements and I also liked how you gave us a peek into where you would like to go in the future.

Link to review
distance23

The weigh in and measurement videos are always nice, and Kitty is growing nicely. I'm absolutely floored by what she's done and it's not stopping any time soon.

I think what amazes me the most with Kitty is how happy she is to continue putting on weight and it's a great sight.

Link to review
nikeboy1169

Each video lately seems like HLK is getting bigger and softer, this video is no exception.  The love handles and belly are insane and the amount of growth over such a short period of time is incredible!!!!!!

This feeder that has returned is clearly doing his job and I hope he stays around for the next 50 pounds because atthis rate that will be by summer!!!!!

Link to review
Guest Mackeral23

Really seeing the weight pile on in all the right places! Fat is in her DNA and her body knows just what to do with all the extra calories!

Response from the author:

LOL this is the best review ever! & I totally AGREE! FAT IS IN MY DNA 🤣💕

Link to review
fontenoy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kitty is looking even sexier with every update! Those love handles are coming in and adding so much more beautiful softness to that growing figure! Thank you for sharing this amazing journey with us, Kitty! You’re the absolute best and I look forward to what’s to come in your blossoming future ;) 

Response from the author:

Awwww, Thank you so much for such an awesome review! 🥰 Yeah when I compare my love handles & belly to the picture from my last weigh in/measurements video there is such a huge difference..I can definitely feel it physically though..my belly is ALWAYS in the way of everything I do now & the littlest tasks are becoming difficult..I need help tying my shoes & getting out of bed! 🥵 LOL

Link to review