7 Screenshots

About This File

SIT DOWN!!! WE NEED TO TALK! AND YEAH YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING! ITS JUST LIKE LAST TIME, BUT WORSE!!! I THOUGHT THAT FATTENING UP EVEN MORE WOULD MAKE YOU REGRET MAKING ME FAT, I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD COME TO YOUR FREAKING SENSES, BUT NOOOO YOU KEPT ME FAT AND HUNGRY GREEDY AND LAZY AND LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME! I AM SO FAT I CAN BARELY MOVE!!!! I AM SO FAT THAT I AM PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN! SO SIT DOWN, YOU ARE ABOUT TO HEAR WHAT I THINK ABOUT ALL THIS AND TELL YOU HOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY IT ALL!

THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL VIDEO, I TALK A LOT IN IT AND IT IS COMPLETELY SUBBED IN ENGLISH FOR YOUR PLEASURE, THIS IS A DIRECT SEQUEL TO MY ANNA REVOLTS FIRST VIDEO, AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES OF FATTENING UP ARE NOW THAT I AM EVEN FATTER!

Edited by AnnaOli

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Left side of brain: Must not hug. Must not hug. Must not hug.

Right side: Must hug. Must hug. Must hug.

Middle of brain: Why is the pretty woman yelling at me in all caps??

Awesome content and I love that you subbed it. Hope you keep up the amazingly great work and have a wonderful night :)❤️

• Curvage Model
On 12/7/2022 at 12:31 AM, DanteSparda45 said:

Left side of brain: Must not hug. Must not hug. Must not hug.

Right side: Must hug. Must hug. Must hug.

Middle of brain: Why is the pretty woman yelling at me in all caps??

Awesome content and I love that you subbed it. Hope you keep up the amazingly great work and have a wonderful night :)❤️

Thank you so much Dante! i love when you comment and interact with me around here.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.