3 Screenshots

About This File

I didn't realise you were watching - but when I do I decide to give you a show. A subtle but seductive show that gets you so ready for when my underwear comes off at the end. 

I love getting my body soapy, playing with it whilst you watch and show you exactly what your missing. You can only look, not touch. I want you to be frustrated by the time I'm finished. You can then massage my wet body and help all my aches and pains from lugging my huge body around every day. 

I really hope you enjoy this small clip from my start of July giveaway. I wanted it to be hotter than ever ❤️ 

I'm ready for you.... are you?

All the love and hugs

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

Cute little snippet of Cupcake's life in which she shows of her voluptuous body and sensual curves. Her gut is just breathtakingly huge and the lingerie she wears is damn sexy. Great vid!

Link to review
CFH

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thank you so much for the gift CC ❤️ 

Incredible, absolutely incredible! Being able to watch the most beautiful woman sensually jiggle and shower her phenomenal body has absolutely blown my mind. Lots of soapy jiggling and a full view of CC makes this video so good that I'm running out of words to describe how amazing she is and just how good her content is. What I will say is that ending... Wow! As with all CC's content I can't rate it high enough, she truly is amazing! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

Thanks for the free vid CC and what a vid 5 stars. Watch has CC takes a shower with plenty of wobbling in this vid so hot 🥵 and the end wow 😍

1A63C1C0-EA3C-4893-973A-742B52C6DFA7.gif

Link to review
Chevalier

Such relaxing music and a cute, soapy rubdown that even leads to a bit of slow motion.  Beautiful gift :), thanks Chubbycupcake.

soapyrundown.PNG

Link to review