Desperation Stuffing

$4.99

Ā Ā  (4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me scarf down a bacon double quarter pounder with large fries and a medium fry with nuggets and I drank two bbq saucesĀ šŸ«£Ā all in 10 minutes. I ate like I havenā€™t been eating for days when itā€™s only been 3 hours since my last mealā€¦Itā€™s no wonder Iā€™m gaining weight with the way Iā€™m constantly eating. Iā€™m such a insatiable greedy hog that craves greasy fried foods always. Matter of fact Iā€™m starving right now feed me some fries babyĀ šŸ„°

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Guest Mackeral23

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is how Iā€™d want my feedee to look and eat at every stuffing!!Ā Iā€™ve never seen someone shovel food in their mouth like this before.Ā 

Response from the author:

Iā€™m glad to be the first then šŸ„°ā¤ļø Thank you for reviewing this clip love šŸ’•Ā 

Link to review
Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well no wonder you were so ravenous it'd been 3 whole hours since you'd eaten, you wee probably starvingĀ šŸ˜‚Ā with how much of a greedy insatiable pg you are you should probably be eating something fried and greasy every hour to keep that big beautiful belly happy and satisfiedĀ šŸ˜

šŸ„°Yes the more I get bigger the bigger my appetite gets thank you for the lovely review šŸ’—

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My favorite type of stuffing video is ā€œeating like you havenā€™t eaten in days but itā€™s only been a few hours,ā€ and this is one of the best Iā€™ve seen anywhere. ā€œStunningly ravenousā€ is really the only phraseĀ that I can think of to describe the sheerĀ speedĀ that you had.Ā I think my favorite moments, though, were when you were drinking the sauces and chasing down stray fries. NothingĀ says ā€œfatā€ quite Ā like just straight guzzling sauce and greedily wanting every single fry even though you had so much food šŸ¤©. Eating like that,Ā I donā€™t think itā€™ll be too long before your belly is up againstĀ the steering wheel šŸ˜‰. 10/10 video; I canā€™t wait for the next one.Ā 

Thank youuu so much for this amazing review! šŸ„° Iā€™m glad you enjoyed my love ā¤ļø

Link to review
Guest Johnā€09&87

Fantastic stuffing from Judy šŸ˜ šŸ’¦ šŸ½ whatā€™s not to love!? She properly titled this video and you can definitely see how hungry she is as she puts away 2 Large Fries, Chicken Nuggets (she literally drinks BBQ sauce), and double patty burger with bacon šŸ„“. All in under 10mins.Ā 

F019564C-2185-462C-9566-CFE3FBDF44A1.thumb.png.1b977f27038f26a6ecc319e168e3772b.png

In between stuffing herself, Judy adds light commentary with burps. You see belly play towards the end of the video. Ā You can really tell how full she is near the end as she moans uncomfortably, but she finishes it all.Ā 

2A829B77-A317-4DFE-B7BE-C0806EF5E88A.thumb.png.903d4dc04acd22b72f1ec73a781d618f.png
If youā€™re on the fence about purchasing this one, Do IT. This is a raw un-edited, no cuts, legit stuffing. Canā€™t wait for the next one!

Ā 

Link to review