6 Screenshots

About This File

😏🔥DO YOU THINK THAT I WAS GONNA STOP AFTER MY +400LBD??🔥😏

IN THIS VIDEO:

WEIGHT GAINER / CHUG MILKSHAKE / ROLE PLAY / BELLY PLAY BURPING   MULTIPLE ANGLES

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

TODAY YOU WILL WATCH A ROLE PLAY WHERE WE ARE ROOMMATES!! CAN YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT THE FACT THAT I AM YOUR ROOMY AND SUDDENLY ONE DAY YOU FIND ME IN THE KITCHEN PREPARING AND DRINKING 2 LITS OF WEIGHT GAINER? WELL THAT IS TODAY'S VIDEO... I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT ❤️

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Wow !!!!! Just imagine that you had a new roommate that looks this FAT !!!! This HUGE !!!! & so !so !so !!!! BIG !!!!  & MASSIVE!!!! That  your new roommate is ,,,really !really !really !!!! ,,,into gaining more & more weight !!!! &. She is looking 👀😍❤️💕💕💕 right at you ,,,& she loves ❤️the stares 😍❤️& the attention 😍❤️,, that ,,,she is receiving from you right now ,,,& she is wearing tight black jeans shorts 🩳 & a really cute shirt 👕 too go with it & ,,,, that belly on  FULL!!!! HUGEEEEE !!!! Display while it bounces !!!! & jiggles!!!!  &  for me I just continueing too stare & watch  her as she makes & mixes her weight gainer shake ,,,& while she’s mixing it in a blender ,,,she notices the way you are looking at her ,,,& the stares & the attention she is getting  & looking 👀❤️ both  Eye 🥰too Eye 🥰,,& then we started chatting and making conversations ,,,too each other,,, & just FAT ! Chatting! & how  Attractive😍❤️💕🌈🌈🌈 & very interesting it truly looks !!!! 👀❤️ ,,& she likes ❤️💕it  too !!  also !!! &  she just loves ❤️💕 gulping down that weight gainer shake ,,,so very fast 💨 into that BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! HANGING!!!! Bulging!!!! FAT!!!! GUT!!!!,, & showing off !,,what she uses too Gain &  how she uses her special weight gain skills !,,,& just see how much it really !!!! impresses!!!! 🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩❤️❤️❤️💕 you !!!! ,,,& now  knowing ,,,she knows what you like ❤️ about her ,,& how much you are so amazingly 🤩❤️💕!!!!attractive !!!! too 😍💕💕,,, & now !!!! your  new roommate knows your FAT !!!!❤️ Attraction !!!! 🌈💕secret !!!!,,, Her BIG !!!!🤩 AWESOME!!!!🤩 HEAVY !!!!🤩 FAT !!!! 🤩Belly !!!! 🤩& just look at that hang !!!!   This roleplay video was so !so !so !!!! HOTTT !!!! ❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥 I’m pretty sure there’s going too be a sequel in the future ❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review. I'm always happy to read how much you like and enjoy my videos.

Fat kisses for you 🐽🐽🐽

Link to review