4 Screenshots

About This File

Ok! So 10-14 days ago (I'm not sure...) I was wearing this same clothes as the picture bellow shows - I even uploaded them here, thinking I was looking so huge!

But then today, I can barely breath squeezed inside them, but I go ahead and get a cake to eat a piece or two while I talk to you: happened that I kinda did it again and finished the cake. Now I need more snacks for later :(

20190701_145837.jpg

20190617_203248.jpg

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

biggerisbetter97

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredibly sexy stuffing where Thatfatguineapig stuffs herself purely on fattening cake. She fills her huge belly to the absolute limit, to the point where she physically struggles with each consecutive bite, and then still continues to devour the other half of the cake!

She tries to keep those shorts buttoned through the first part, but once her gut bursts out and spills over her thighs you can see just how big shes gotten. She barely fit in this outfit two weeks ago but now it can't even contain her anymore, and it's no wonder if she eats like this everyday.

Good value for the video, nearly 20 minutes of stuffing for $10 is well worth it, and she actually forced herself to eat the whole damn cake!

20190701_195524.jpg.06f921e41776cb60aaf61f4ac4890c38.jpg

Link to review
ms06zaku

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video an example of some shocking weight gain. It's crazy how fat she looks in less the two weeks well worth a purchase!

Link to review