Training for a 5k after gaining 20+ lbs

$7.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Eden has been gorging herself for the past 8 months, gaining well over 20 lbs, but her 5k is now only 2 weeks away!! It's crunch time now, as she struggles through once simple runs and workouts to try and do the best she can! Her workout clothes are significantly tighter and restricing of her growing boobs, belly, and booty! She loves the way she now jiggles when she runs and doesn't want that feeling to go away! The key is a calorie surplus so she can enjoy her fattening body, while maintaining her health! Watch the end of her run (on a totally empty belly) followed by slow motion belly play, to chugging her protein shake in under 10 seconds, to burping, fat talk, and more belly play!! 

Other Files from Feedin Eden

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hug_pillow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this is great! I was just thinking about this premise today when this video popped up in my feed. Instead of couch to 5k it's more like 5k to couch.

Buy this clip if you like sweat and chubby girls squeezing in to tight gym clothes. I didn't realise I was into exercise stuff so much!

Link to review