4 Screenshots

About This File

Kind of hot to think just a few years ago I was the hot “curvy” model in town that turned down dates left and right. Now I can’t even turn down a waiter trying to sell me an appetizer. 😂 

After getting home from a huge dinner with gal pals, Lauren sits down to make a call to one of her friends. Her outfit so tight pressing again let her huge fat body. Lauren is flabbergasted that her modeling agency has dropped her until she “drops the weight!” They say Lauren has become too fat and sweet Lauren is in such denial… Her figure is still petite and curvy!

Lauren hangs up after catching a glimpse of herself… she heads over to her full length mirror where she starts to undress and explore her body…. That’s when she realizes… She has truly become a fat breeding cow.

She isn’t getting asked out left and right anymore like she used to from being the towns knockout bombshell, the only places calling her are her takeout restaurants telling her that her order is ready. She reminisces on the changes her body has made and the changes that have happened since becoming so fat and gluttonous. Skinny privilege? That’s thing in the past. Extra cream sauce for her chicken already? Now that’s endless.

After playing with her body and feeling up her new big curves, Lauren can’t help but be turned on by the fact that she has almost doubled in size… everything is larger and softer… and she wants more… she starts to eat while she desires to be softer and have the curviest body… what’s hotter than a BIGGER Lauren? She’s always been larger than life anyways!

1856E67F-33DE-454B-ABC5-1D81AE218579.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlueBear09

Absolutely stunning. That sublime face on a physique like that? Too much, TOO MUCH!!! 🥰 This is exactly what every FA dreams of, period. She knows exactly what she has and is a wields it perfectly, the superfluous erotic tease. 

Link to review
Guest Mackeral23

I badly wish I was the mirror

Response from the author:

Mm I can imagine it like mirror mirror on the wall status!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

An immensely steamy clip clearly demonstrating Lauren's varied talent as a model!!  The ravishingly voluptuous, wonderfully brilliant, and always charming Lauren Lush combines elements of denial, acknowledgement, and admiration of her size with astonishingly splendid visual imagery leaving no doubt that while yes, she's grown bigger, that's only made her even more beautiful and her intense desirability even more alluring!!  It is decidedly proved that the agency which released her as a model was out of its freakin' mind.

The mirror effect is incredibly well done - every angle of Lauren's stunningly curvaceous figure is epic, and here you get see multiple viewpoints at once!!  There really is no end to all the curves, rolls, and luscious extra fluff you can discover and admire!!  You'll have to watch the video several times just to take in and appreciate everything you get to see here . . . that is, in the highly unlikely event you'll actually have the stamina to do so . . .

Thank you for this! Incredible review

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The queen of role play with another instant classic! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 The moment of truth when a once skinny model explores her body in the mirror and realizes she’s become a fat cow. Lol I love the transition and flow of throughout! 😍😍😍🥵🥵🤤🤤🤤 Starts out with fat denial, then realization and acceptance, and then getting herself turned on by her fatness! You could literally see Lauren getting more and more turned on as she showcases her growing curves and eats dessert! From her cute chubby face to her overflowing body, Lauren is the definition of irresistible! 😍😍😍 MY GOD! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 And she has such a way with words, she knows exactly what to say and how to say it. 🤤🤤🤤 Her flirtatious and seductive demeanor drives me crazy! 🥵🥵🥵 Definite must buy! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don’t know that there’s a better tease on this site than Lauren, she’s just so sensual. She knows how to flaunt her curves and her admiration for her own body in this one is incredible. The mirror effect allows us to see every inch of this living work of art, including my personal favorite, Lauren’s secondary hip roll. The only thing better than Lauren is more Lauren, and there’s literally twice as much in this clips. Slow strip, tons of sexy talk, a true FA classic vid here, eating, just a really great clip! 

THANK YOU ❤️❤️

Link to review